Work colleagues

FFS I was asking you which union you thought employees of mine would be part of. You were the one making claims about their union membership.
Why the f**k would I want to know what YOUR union was?🤣🤣

Plenty out there, although if they had sense they would work for someone else. But going by probability that you don’t own your own business, either that you count your hand as your employee...and call your weak hand your sub contractor you absolute w****r [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

On 26/12/2019 at 17:26, oaksoft said:

If I was the manager of that group it would be getting sorted out on the first day back and at least one person would be polishing their CV.

Is your CV engraved on a metal plate or something?

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Oh great. Another miserable bugger full of self loathing chucking personal insults. Does this sort of thing make you people feel better? Really?

23 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

you should try it once in a while you miserable, whiny b*****d.

You really are a hopelessly stupid c**t. 

A couple of guys were playing a quiz game on one of the screens in our office today, as it's the relatively quiet Christmas period and a guy came over and asked them to stop as "some of us are trying to do work".  When they didn't turn it off completely he shouted over "COME ON" from his desk.  

The guy who complained is my colleague who I may have mentioned on here before.  He comes in at 6am and works until about 7pm, never takes holidays, doesn't claim travel expenses.  He's a deeply odd individual, unmarried, lives alone, has no mates or any real hobbies.  

23 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

A couple of guys were playing a quiz game on one of the screens in our office today, as it's the relatively quiet Christmas period and a guy came over and asked them to stop as "some of us are trying to do work".  When they didn't turn it off completely he shouted over "COME ON" from his desk.  

The guy who complained is my colleague who I may have mentioned on here before.  He comes in at 6am and works until about 7pm, never takes holidays, doesn't claim travel expenses.  He's a deeply odd individual, unmarried, lives alone, has no mates or any real hobbies.  

I think you work with oaksoft, m9

On 27/12/2019 at 19:40, Busta Nut said:

For a bit of background here. Everyone is fine with it and took the wind up as it was intended. 

Apart from the girl in question, and the bloke on WhatsApp who evidently think you're a bit of a belter. 

Working in an office sounds absolutely shite. 

Regarding the feedback, I didn’t give the guy any response and didn’t hear any more of it. Spoke to my manager about it and he said that I’d done the right thing.

We will see what the New Year brings with him. I might be being sent to work with him in person for a couple of days. Looking forward to keeping this thread updated.