Work colleagues

Once dealt with a colleague, an ex-soldier, who claimed depressed people should just "f*****g man up, I served in Afghanistan". When I stated the mental wellbeing, PTSD, stress etc of soldiers post-tour is well documented, he told folk I said they "deserved it".

Also was once told by a manager it's ok to joke about staff losing their jobs and not being kept on for no reason, staff being dismissed for groping young women, and I had to sit in silence away from another staff member.

Was forced to drink four sambucas at last year's night oot.

Worst place I've ever worked (I don't anymore and wouldn't go back in). Don't shop in A*g*s S********n (large shopping centre in Glasgow) BTW.

Edited by Sunrise

Related? 

No, the groping incident was before my time but the staff enjoyed boasting about it, calling the middle-aged guy a swell guy and wanting him to come along to nights oot, while doing the usual “she (a teenager) asked for it” comments.

ETA - I know you were being facetious. Aware I’ve dumped my issues into this thread but not a place I’ve got over quickly.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:
Here's one from a colleague
rage4.thumb.JPG.8ea72140a38913eff1ddb3572a157fca.JPG

That colleague is also seething.

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Aye, I don't think you've judged this as well as you think

Nah I knew that one was seething too.

How did they manage this? 

I lacked the confidence to say no. Became progressively harder when they bought drink, put it at my table and wouldn’t leave my side until I drank.