Work colleagues

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

No idea - it was the last one on the previous page, but it has disappeared.

In case you missed it, it was a joke about "lowballed" and your height.

After 45 minutes or so, I had calmed down enough to come back and reply that proportionately speaking, they are exactly where they are meant to be, but I didnt feel I could come on here spouting about my ballsack without the original context to quote. 

Quite the dilemma you understand. 

That being said, I am glad the mods are finally clamping down on your height related bullying. Can only imagine a banhammer is being forged for you and others as we speak. 

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

After 45 minutes or so, I had calmed down enough to come back and reply that proportionately speaking, they are exactly where they are meant to be, but I didnt feel I could come on here spouting about my ballsack without the original context to quote. 

That being said, I am glad the mods are finally clamping up on your height related bullying. Can only imagine a banhammer is being forged for you and others as we speak. 

FTFY

www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/09/tee-hee.gif

3 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Nae bits. Disappointed.

Will try and get one, but when he's got his gear on I ignore him otherwise he gets distracted while working. He tried to slope off today to get fed and was returned.

Will try and get one, but when he's got his gear on I ignore him otherwise he gets distracted while working. He tried to slope off today to get fed and was returned.

As someone else who only really goes to work to kill time I reckon this dug has the right idea.

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I love this smooth criminal.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

As someone else who only really goes to work to kill time I reckon this dug has the right idea.

His sick record is terrible but I think he is coming up for retirement, when his predecessor left there was a party for her.

That being said, I am glad the mods are finally clamping down on your height related bullying. Can only imagine a banhammer is being forged for you and others as we speak. 
Such an angry little man.

4 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
18 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Wee dogs are often the same. The Scrappy Doo of P&B. 

3 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Yeah!

Not heard this in ages.

I used to have all these burned onto a CD. then CD's of other prank calls.

The prank call is so under rated.

I often do the "Is that the car hire people? What kina cars have ye got?" to people I phone on a landline once a year. cos I am a hilarious japester.

I used to have all these burned onto a CD. then CD's of other prank calls.

The prank call is so under rated.

I often do the "Is that the car hire people? What kina cars have ye got?" to people I phone on a landline once a year. cos I am a hilarious japester.
Have you heard the one with the chinese guy and an Arnold Schwarzenegger sound board?

I nearly crashed my car listening to this the first time.
[emoji38]

6 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:
On 28/11/2019 at 18:19, Bairnardo said:

You thinking that posts is angry explains a lot tbh. 

Mine do, it's usually work related stuff and gets folk to act a skivvy for a certain issue which is usually part of a bigger project someone is working on. Essentially they are working a bit harder on something for no reward so someone above them can claim the rewards.