Work colleagues

Guest Moomintroll
Fucking knew it.
It's not like I have ever hidden it. A lot of us are decent people, I also get that a lot of us are utter wanktrumpets but that is the guilt I have to live with.

8 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

I vote Tory & I voted for Brexit, yet I will always do all I can for an employee during a consultation or disciplinary because no one want's to f**k up on purpose, unless they are abusive or a thief, in which case, they get what they deserve. Do not blame the doctrine, blame the person.

the doctrine is complete arse as well

Guest Moomintroll
No, you're not. Anybody who votes Tory is a selfish moneygrabbing c**t.
You don't actually know anything about me as a person but thanks for that.

10 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

I vote Tory & I voted for Brexit, yet I will always do all I can for an employee during a consultation or disciplinary because no one want's to f**k up on purpose, unless they are abusive or a thief, in which case, they get what they deserve. Do not blame the doctrine, blame the person.

I used to like you. Gutted to read this. 

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
24 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:
kdBpcIw.png&key=6df59c8c34f0795e7131c5bcdf2eeab8c9a5d98f77e330271f20ac16aee549c5

I know, I have issues with all Political Parties, maybe I should just stop voting as I dont really agree with any of them.

I have that same thought, there most definitely should be a box for none of the above. 

I think we should lay off @Moomintroll. For all we know he is a billionaire businessman, he is looking after number 1 and they are the party that benefit him the most?

At least he is not writing 500 words of shite and spouting £13bn in every post.

We must welcome everyone to an independent Scotland.

11 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

That was actually kind of my point, I vote that way because it makes sense for the Economic wellbeing of the Country & everyone who lives here

Show your working, please.

Edited by yoda

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

You don't actually know anything about me as a person but thanks for that.

None of us know much about Ed Kemper either, and he also seems a personable sort.

Can't say I'd trust him around any cheerleaders, however.

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I don't want to turn this into a political thread, and @Moomintroll seems like a decent sort (i.e. he plays the P+B quiz) but I'd be interested to know his reasons for wanting to leave the EU.

Because he’s a Tory c**t.

No offence, Moomintroll.

To me the most repellent thing anybody has said about Brexit came from Michael Caine: "I'd rather be poor outside the EU than rich in it."

Now if by that he means that once we come out he'll be donating his vast wealth to charity and going to live in a cardboard box under Westminster Bridge, then I withdraw the above. If however he'll continue enjoying a life of luxury in the US while this country falls apart, then he's a hypocritical tosser.