Work colleagues

5 minutes ago, Unrepentant F.B. said:

Cannot deny that....

But.

I

Ain't

A

Grass 

In the situation you put forward to assuage your grassing tendancies, if you had leathered the scrote, both of your outcomes wid have met. Politzi might be scum but they wid see a leathering and go 'hmmmmmm'.

Take it you're from a pig family then....

*No question mark, wasn't a question.

Nope. Guess again arsehole

59 minutes ago, A96 said:

But say, for instance , you witnessed some poor old wifey getting mugged by some scrote that you knew.....would you regard yourself as worse than the mugger for grassing him to the cops ?.......or if you knew that someone who wasn’t actually  involved was wrongly in the frame for it ?

That's not really a "grass" IMO. Grassing is just sticking in a considered mate. Like the shop wummin.

2 hours ago, A96 said:

Calling Cards of Morons thread for this comment.

Agreed that the grass in BigFatTabbyDave’s story seems to be a complete and utter cvnt.

But say, for instance , you witnessed some poor old wifey getting mugged by some scrote that you knew.....would you regard yourself as worse than the mugger for grassing him to the cops ?.......or if you knew that someone who wasn’t actually  involved was wrongly in the frame for it ?

^^^ Lee Wallace

Doing my usual morning dump at work and the new cleaner walks into the toilets. I'm sat there fully expecting him to leave knowing there's someone in, but no he continues to mop the floor and what not he then starts sticking the mop under the cubicle I'm in to clean it. mopping my shoes in all sorts, I then wipe, flush and go to wash my hands and he is in the cubicle I was in with the mop before i'd even finished washing my hands.

Bit weird?

Doing my usual morning dump at work and the new cleaner walks into the toilets. I'm sat there fully expecting him to leave knowing there's someone in, but no he continues to mop the floor and what not he then starts sticking the mop under the cubicle I'm in to clean it. mopping my shoes in all sorts, I then wipe, flush and go to wash my hands and he is in the cubicle I was in with the mop before i'd even finished washing my hands.
Bit weird?
Used to have a female cleaner who would shout in the door anyone in. She didnt do this to avoid embarrassment and come back later though. She did it to identify who was shitting so that she knew who she was attempting to strike up a conversation with through the shitter door. Vile.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:
Bit weird?

Used to have a female cleaner who would shout in the door anyone in. She didnt do this to avoid embarrassment and come back later though. She did it to identify who was shitting so that she knew who she was attempting to strike up a conversation with through the shitter door. Vile.

That's grim, if someone is emptying their bowels I can't think of anything worse than asking them what they're up to at the weekend etc.

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
17 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:
Bit weird?

It's a standard female cleaner protocol. I think it's the first thing they're taught in cleaning school.  CHAP CHAP EMBDY IN

1 minute ago, staggy1929 said:

aye mopping my feet while i'm doing a shite surely isn't in the job description! Fair play to him though it smelled awful.

Does sound like a guy who takes his work very seriously. 

Listening to another delightful Brexit conversation this morning. 

One guy voted for, his reason was; 'to stop that boot Sturgeon letting in all the Syrian refugees'. The old boy beside him seems to think Corbyn and Sturgeon are plotting with the Russians to turn Britain into a communist state.  

I've overheard the first guy previously discuss how he's heard from a reliable inside source, that the SNP are involved in the coverup of child abuse at Celtic and are also heavily involved with the IRA.  I'll give you two guesses as to what football team they both support.

Edited by MONKMAN

2 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

I've overheard the first guy previously discuss how he's heard from a reliable inside source, that the SNP are involved in the coverup of child abuse at Celtic and are also heavily involved with the IRA.  I'll give you two guesses as to what football team they both support.

Hearts or Clyde?

4 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Listening to another delightful Brexit conversation this morning. 

One guy voted for, his reason was; 'to stop that boot Sturgeon letting in all the Syrian refugees'. The old boy beside him seems to think Corbyn and Sturgeon are plotting with the Russians to turn Britain into a communist state.  

Brechin or St Duthus imo

2 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Same here, female cleaner comes in and starts cleaning when I've been mid shit.

She also once came and wiped all round me at my desk and the back of the fabric seat I was in even though that meant she was essentially wiping my back. I repeatedly said it was fine she didn't need to do it but she just ignored everything I said and carried on. Not like she is foreign, just a standard auld wifey.

She's trying to fire into you mate.

is she a wid?