Work colleagues

Lassie at my work made a big fuss about being moved to a desk next to a walk way as she claimed it was distracting, she got moved to a desk behind mine and likes to pop chewing gum all day, which I find 10 times more distracting than people walking past. She also used the microwave on our floor to heat porridge every morning, heating it until she decides its warm enough than taking it out and not resetting the timer, stupid c**t! 

10 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

As a counter to this I'll email folk on different floors but there's one who won't reply back and instead comes and has a half hour chat about whatever it is by my desk when I made the decision to email specifically because I'm working on other things and I don't have the time to indulge this behaviour. She then goes about complaining nobody involves her in anything at work.

Are you not being a bit hasty?  ....sounds like she’s got the hots for you.

Take it she’s not a wid  ?

Currently working with a lad who chews the dead skin on his fingers and spits it onto the floor. 

Also sitting watching good morning Britain before starting shift with a few lads and they were doing a piece on animal theft from farms. One lad pipes up 'there's too many foreigners in this country, they just come here and take what they want'. 

Could really be doing with a new job.

Currently working with a lad who chews the dead skin on his fingers and spits it onto the floor. 
Also sitting watching good morning Britain before starting shift with a few lads and they were doing a piece on animal theft from farms. One lad pipes up 'there's too many foreigners in this country, they just come here and take what they want'. 
Could really be doing with a new job.

Disgraceful.

Anyway, changing subject completely, started my new job as an animal thief today, looking forward to working with Majcek, Juergen and Mohammad, a great team!

Disgraceful.

Anyway, changing subject completely, started my new job as an animal thief today, looking forward to working with Majcek, Juergen and Mohammad, a great team!

It’s a good thing MJM have moved on from drawing things on people’s gates as a prelude to stealing their cats. Facebook has made the populous wise to that now.

6 hours ago, Torpar said:

Lassie at my work made a big fuss about being moved to a desk next to a walk way as she claimed it was distracting, she got moved to a desk behind mine and likes to pop chewing gum all day, which I find 10 times more distracting than people walking past. She also used the microwave on our floor to heat porridge every morning, heating it until she decides its warm enough than taking it out and not resetting the timer, stupid c**t! 

Since women seem to have a major problem working a toilet seat, how do you expect them to cope with a microwave?

On 22/08/2019 at 09:40, staggy1929 said:

My work has multiple people in it who smell like damp clothes

One at my work like this. We put it down to the fact he's too busy hiding the bodies of the women and children he's murdered to bother hanging his clothes out or up to dry. 

You can be anywhere in the department and turn and look in his direction and you'll always get eye contact with him as he's staring straight at you. Very uncomfortable person to be around. 

8 minutes ago, Dele said:

One at my work like this. We put it down to the fact he's too busy hiding the bodies of the women and children he's murdered to bother hanging his clothes out or up to dry. 

You can be anywhere in the department and turn and look in his direction and you'll always get eye contact with him as he's staring straight at you. Very uncomfortable person to be around. 

The trick with people like that is to out-eye contact them, just constantly stare at them until THEY become uncomfortable. (may result in your untimely death however)

The trick with people like that is to out-eye contact them, just constantly stare at them until THEY become uncomfortable. (may result in your untimely death however)
Usually find if you shout over to them and call them a different name, they will eventually get pissed off at being called a different name that if comes to the point they just blank you all together . It is fun

6 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
9 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

Usually find if you shout over to them and call them a different name, they will eventually get pissed off at being called a different name that if comes to the point they just blank you all together . It is fun

there's a guy at my work who is an absolute wetwipe who repeatedly called me Ryan every day despite it not being my name at all. We all wear security passes too with our names on them so I don't get the confusion, He eventually stopped when I had to send him an email about a case I was working on.  There isn't even a Ryan in this office!

there's a guy at my work who is an absolute wetwipe who repeatedly called me Ryan every day despite it not being my name at all. We all wear security passes too with our names on them so I don't get the confusion, He eventually stopped when I had to send him an email about a case I was working on.  There isn't even a Ryan in this office!
He probably hates you. We have name badges so does make it more fun.

The guy that occasionally reeks out the office has finally left.

It was one of those distinctive but horrendous sweet/sour body odours that probably wasn't down to personal hygiene, but maybe diet or something along those lines. I've smelled it on hungover folk before, but this particular guy has never touched alcohol.

Sometimes I'd head in, get hit by the reek as soon as I walked in, suddenly decide that I was only there to pick up something I'd forgotten (complete lies and I'd walk out with a random bit of paper for show) and head straight home to work there instead.

41 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

images (92).jpeg

There’s “an absolute wetwipe” who has made you his bitch, Ryan.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

There’s “an absolute wetwipe” who has made you his bitch, Ryan.

Initially I'd be inclined to agree however he does it with a few in the office (calls them different wrong names not just Ryan), I think he's genuinely just lost the plot! He has about 3 teeth and is constantly sweating his tits off at his desk. Rumours of him having a bought wife in Singapore also haha.