Work colleagues

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Yes, met the intended recipient for lunch and mentioned the situation to him then.  He struggled to contain the laughter.  And proceeded to tell the rest of the group I was sitting with at lunch.

I'm going for final written warning, they won't sack you... well probably not.

Are you implying that throbber is in meaningful employment?
As opposed to meaningless employment like the rest of us?

I mean, when they asked you if you could lob some food colouring in cement did you think "i'm finally making a difference"?

On 24/07/2019 at 12:29, fuzzydunlop said:

A few years ago when I was the supervisor I was in charge of ordering the stationery.  Not really reading the catalog correctly I ordered 50 packs of Post-it notes not realising there was 10 in each pack.  So as you can imagine much hilarity in the office when this big box arrives.  I took it on the chin, but this lassie then decided to take a picture and plaster it all over social media.  Again, I can take a joke but suddenly got a bit paraniod about a silly mistake becoming more known throughout the company as she was one of them folk who adds every c*nt in the company as a facebook friend(we've got around 850 employees) not to mention my mates seeing it as she obviously tagged me in!) 

This must have been difficult to talk about, you're very brave to post-it.

Owner of the company I work for is in the office for a couple of days and he always drives up from London in his 2018 Porsche 911.

He got a nail in his tyre last night and is basically in floods of tears that he's £320 lighter.  He pays himself 100 large a year.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Owner of the company I work for is in the office for a couple of days and he always drives up from London in his 2018 Porsche 911.

He got a nail in his tyre last night and is basically in floods of tears that he's £320 lighter.  He pays himself 100 large a year.

How anyone can run a company and not try sticking the heater on and putting the windows down before parting with £320 is beyond me.

He would be far richer if he was on minimum wage and took money out the company using other routes.

His overall remuneration will be substantially more than that.

26 minutes ago, Unrepentant F.B. said:

Wait.

You're gonna Lee Wallace a workmate for that?

Climbing that ladder Adam, you're climbing it.

Absolutely not, I was merely pointing out to my friend that a guy was honking of bevvy.  Would never in my wildest dreams grass anyone up for anything in the workplace.