Work colleagues

Guest Moomintroll
Correct. When I was working in Cookstown 17 years ago the boss was drinking Red Bull constantly. As well as smoking 40 + cigarettes a day.
I know that, we launched Euroshopper in 2007 although it had been out in Europe before that but Red Bull had been out for years at that time.

I remember Red Bull adverts being on the telly when I was still at school.

Kurt Cobain would still have been with us, if that's any help.

Guest Moomintroll
Enough of this energy drink pish.
There's only room on this thread for 1 refreshing beverage and it's milk.
Red Bull Gem doesnt have nearly the same ring to it as Milky Gem.
I agree although fwiw Red Bull was launched in the UK in 1995. We did loads of free sampling when it first came out & we were throwing pallets out at twice the speed we usually would.

14 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

I might have a white monster as a perk up before the gym or a vodka red bull up town but people who drink that stuff regularly are for the watching. I’ve got a mate who has 2 cans a day and his blood pressures through the roof.

Image result for kenneth williams

I used to have two pot's worth of coffee over the course of a day at work. Eventually something snapped and it lead me to having the bladder of a pensioner, needing to go to the toilet to practically piss fumes every half an hour.

I've managed to limit it down to one cafetiere. It's probably a good level between getting my fix and keeping my bladder under control. I don't have any sugar or milk with it. Coconut oil and cinnamon, and sometimes if I'm feeling adventurous I'll cut up some ginger in the morning. (Sidenote that I've tried cardamom pods like they do in the middle east and do not see the appeal whatsoever.)

I probably should stop it altogether as I rarely feel like I get going at work until I've had my coffee and I only have so many coping mechanisms.

20 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

I've stopped all caffeine for about a month now and feel like it has finally worked its way out of my system.

And you woke up and found you were still on that feckin' island.

7 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:

I used to have two pot's worth of coffee over the course of a day at work. Eventually something snapped and it lead me to having the bladder of a pensioner, needing to go to the toilet to practically piss fumes every half an hour.

I've managed to limit it down to one cafetiere. It's probably a good level between getting my fix and keeping my bladder under control. I don't have any sugar or milk with it. Coconut oil and cinnamon, and sometimes if I'm feeling adventurous I'll cut up some ginger in the morning. (Sidenote that I've tried cardamom pods like they do in the middle east and do not see the appeal whatsoever.)

I probably should stop it altogether as I rarely feel like I get going at work until I've had my coffee and I only have so many coping mechanisms.

image.jpeg.e02feb218b75c2e1d626538c87856d11.jpeg

Just discoverd that the person I sit next to didnt know that the office phones kept a log of who has called you so all you have to do is press the "LOG(M)" button to get a scrollable list of numbers.

Its one of the three biggest buttons on the phone - what did they think it was for?

Just discoverd that the person I sit next to didnt know that the office phones kept a log of who has called you so all you have to do is press the "LOG(M)" button to get a scrollable list of numbers.
Its one of the three biggest buttons on the phone - what did they think it was for?
Working out logarithms to the base M presumably?

Ordering logs obviously.