Work colleagues

I’m glad I’m on a training course today because the new manager in my office does nothing but stand next to me and bitch about everyone.

Very distracting.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You try typing with vaginal dryness and a hot flush.

Aye, it's a lot easier using your fingers.

ETA: Up yours KB!

Edited by Jacksgranda

How about real ale drinkers? Viz runs the occasional strip which has them down to a T, featuring some bearded twat going on about a pint of Speckled Mushroom he had in 1997, in a village pub in Wiltshire run by a guy named Norman...
Just drink the stuff and keep quiet.
Real ale drinkers have been overtaken by IPA drinkers, a subset that just can't get enough hops.

• 2 weeks later...

Every afternoon without fail the same toilet cubicle ends up looking like this, picture doesn't really do it justice but someone keeps taking a load of toilet paper and dumping it on the floor next to the toilet. Someone also seems to like splashing as much water as they can around the sinks, the toilets resemble those of a primary school half the time. 

P&B.jpg

Could be a good reason for that Torpar.

Folk who stand up when peeing but who miss the bowl do my head in. Either sort your aim out or sit down.

Not the first time I've stuck some paper down to cover up a suspicious splash on the floor. Last thing I want to do is risk having my kecks and my trousers round my ankles in the bathroom and them coming into contact with somebody else's puddle.

Every afternoon without fail the same toilet cubicle ends up looking like this, picture doesn't really do it justice but someone keeps taking a load of toilet paper and dumping it on the floor next to the toilet. Someone also seems to like splashing as much water as they can around the sinks, the toilets resemble those of a primary school half the time. 
5cf127106f103_PB.thumb.jpg.08982143438a3aae20fda8f11b09a325.jpg

That used to happen in a previous office of mine. Could never understand it!

Guest bernardblack
Could be a good reason for that Torpar.
Folk who stand up when peeing but who miss the bowl do my head in. Either sort your aim out or sit down.
Not the first time I've stuck some paper down to cover up a suspicious splash on the floor. Last thing I want to do is risk having my kecks and my trousers round my ankles in the bathroom and them coming into contact with somebody else's puddle.

This. Don’t want to risk the sole of your shoes being caked in pish