Work colleagues

Guest Moomintroll

Just seems rather unprofessional when you’re there to work as it’s something you do to make yourself comfortable at home. I always take my shoes off the second I’m inside my house or anyone’s house that I’m planning on staying in for a while but wouldn’t do it round the office. Same goes for taking my trousers off.
Hiya Murray, hiya pal.

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Sitting with shoes off is infinitely more comfortable than having them on.

Long haul flight, shoes off straight away.
Long distance drive, shoes off straight away.

I’m under the impression DA sits at a desk for prolonged periods of time, so don’t really see the issue.

Yup, I have to sit at a desk all day, in a roasting office, so I'l make myself as comfortable as I can.

15 minutes ago, throbber said:

Just seems rather unprofessional when you’re there to work as it’s something you do to make yourself comfortable at home. I always take my shoes off the second I’m inside my house or anyone’s house that I’m planning on staying in for a while but wouldn’t do it round the office. Same goes for taking my trousers off.

Unprofessional :lol:

I do admin in an office.

I've stated already that I don't walk around the office without shoes all the time, that it's only occasionally. I fail to see any issue here at all.

Just spent 15 minutes talking to a colleague about a work related matter, naturally at the end of the conversation my manager walks past, taps her watch and states she’s been timing said conversation and feels it’s taken too long.

I feel a boot connecting with her pie is on the cards.
Ask her for constructive feedback on how it could have been done quicker.

Unprofessional :lol:
I do admin in an office.
I've stated already that I don't walk around the office without shoes all the time, that it's only occasionally. I fail to see any issue here at all.

It just gives off an unprofessional message that you’re not there to work and are making yourself comfortable. Same goes with Chris getting naked.

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

It just gives off an unprofessional message that you’re not there to work and are making yourself comfortable. Same goes with Chris getting naked.

No it doesn't.

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

Just spent 15 minutes talking to a colleague about a work related matter, naturally at the end of the conversation my manager walks past, taps her watch and states she’s been timing said conversation and feels it’s taken too long.

I feel a boot connecting with her pie is on the cards.

Did you ask her what she was doing whilst timing your conversation?

We have a sock walker in my office, was having a slash the other day and he walked into the bogs in his socks. 

He also wears two hats, a cap underneath some overlarge beanie. 

AND he uses a scooter to get to and from work.

He's a p***k. It's a shame Milky Gem has to work near him in all honesty.

10 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

It's extremely werid behaviour tbh, and your work colleagues probably think the same.

Take them off under your desk, fine I don't think there's any problem with that. But put them back on if you need to walk somewhere ffs.

:lol: It's nothing of the sort.

It's basically a man walking very small distances. What's weird about a man walking very small distances?

As to your last part, I usually do, but as mentioned (numerous times) there are a few odd occasions where I don't, and will continue to do this.

Get it up you all.

:lol: It's nothing of the sort.
It's basically a man walking very small distances. What's weird about a man walking very small distances?

The weird thing is you are doing it so frequently, maybe once or twice and nobody would notice but doing it all day every day is going to raise a few eyebrows. Not the first time as you have come across as a very odd Individual.

3 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I always take my shoes off at my desk. I sometimes walk to the printer in my socks. 

You're extremely weird then, as any person walking a small distance is apparently extremely weird.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

The weird thing is you are doing it so frequently, maybe once or twice and nobody would notice but doing it all day every day is going to raise a few eyebrows. Not the first time as you have come across as a very odd Individual.

Ah. I should have caught on quicker that you're doing this. 

Shut up.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You're extremely weird then, as any person walking a small distance is apparently extremely weird.

:thumsup2

I don't see what the big issue is. 

I've not been at work for 9 months now and I've no idea when I will be back so no sock walking for me lately. 

Just now, Honest Saints Fan said:

:thumsup2

I don't see what the big issue is. 

I've not been at work for 9 months now and I've no idea when I will be back so no sock walking for me lately. 

Yup, me neither. Most folk don't even notice.

2 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

I am sad to announce I have received the following, 

5cb08124db6bf_MILKYMILK.png.f54a16e0d3d4044c5c9027521e3ff110.png

300 pints a week?! How big is your office?! And why are 'Business' and 'Teas' capitalised?

Just now, throbber said:

Do you take your masturbatory aid to work as well?

No.

I leave it at work.