Work colleagues

5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

You may have speed but do you have complete and utter bafflement within your skillset?

Image result for table tennis gif

No, unfortunately I am a one-trick pony but fortunately that one trick is always enough to see me victorious. Here is me playing earlier today:

unnamed (15).gif

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

For all you no-marks claiming you're all that at table tennis, how many of yous have actually won a CUP for table tennis in your fucking work?

image.png.354bd18b13b3afd9a6ceb14fc685c269.png

Yeah bitches. Didn't think so. 

Put it on the line

For all you no-marks claiming you're all that at table tennis, how many of yous have actually won a CUP for table tennis in your fucking work?
image.png.354bd18b13b3afd9a6ceb14fc685c269.png
Yeah bitches. Didn't think so. 
Dont you have a better photo of the lassie whose hand it's in there?

32 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm sorry NJ2, but I'm afraid that television camera technology hasn't advanced enough yet to catch the speed of my returns. Hopefully Moonster brings his reinforced titanium table tennis bat to withstand the heat from my balls. 

Fnarr, etc.

See the source image
Here is the etc.

45 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm sorry NJ2, but I'm afraid that television camera technology hasn't advanced enough yet to catch the speed of my returns. Hopefully Moonster brings his reinforced titanium table tennis bat to withstand the heat from my balls. 

Fnarr, etc.

You may have speed but do you have complete and utter bafflement within your skillset?
source.gif&key=b9a3da06d1dda81f9217a53259f50b5f07d41665894a8dfbfd78eca5902b0745
I'm not familiar with the rules but would the guy not have lost the point there as it came back over? [emoji38]
Currently on the phone to Scotrail asking if there’s a Jason King whose posts I can report.
Do they have access to ScotGov's employee records?...

50 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Put it on the line

You'll need to join my company first. But it's a great place to work. All the unpaid overtime you could ask for. 

46 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Dont you have a better photo of the lassie whose hand it's in there?

How is that a lassie's hand? There's not even any nail polish on it!

One of my colleagues is toiling and creating tension in my department through him not "getting" how we need to do our job.

I've always tried to help out and pitch in with him but it's getting a bit much.  Should I just cut him loose and leave him to his fate, or continue carrying him?

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

One of my colleagues is toiling and creating tension in my department through him not "getting" how we need to do our job.

I've always tried to help out and pitch in with him but it's getting a bit much.  Should I just cut him loose and leave him to his fate, or continue carrying him?

Cut him loose. We have a similar guy in here that I've been trying to expose how fucking little he does without going full Lee Wallace (with no real success) and I find that these types of people, who keep coming back to you with the same questions over and over, are just playing dumb to avoid responsibility. Helping them enables them to be work shy b*****ds and it will be you and your colleagues who end up with the finger pointed at you if anything goes tits up as he can just say "Chris helped me with that".  If he asks me to do anything now I just tell him I'm too busy, he'll either sit on it until it becomes extremely urgent or someone else will help him, either way I can do my job without being held back.

We've had our fair share of useless/lazy morons in my work. In fairness to them, it was a failure of their management tree at the time that they were employed, but maybe they just talked a good interview. Whatever the case, it would have been better to get shot sooner. We lost a couple of big offshore contracts solely down to the asset holders getting frustrated at the antics of these morons, and if someone had acted decisively it probably could have been sorted.

Playing devil's advocate, I guess their managers didn't want to sack them, but in effect they sheltered some people earning ~40k a year and managed to lose the company contracts worth ~3m a year. Maybe an extreme example, but it's since made me realise taht you shouldn't piss about with this sort of thing - even more so if they could take others down with them.

7 minutes ago, milton75 said:

We've had our fair share of useless/lazy morons in my work. In fairness to them, it was a failure of their management tree at the time that they were employed, but maybe they just talked a good interview. Whatever the case, it would have been better to get shot sooner. We lost a couple of big offshore contracts solely down to the asset holders getting frustrated at the antics of these morons, and if someone had acted decisively it probably could have been sorted.

Playing devil's advocate, I guess their managers didn't want to sack them, but in effect they sheltered some people earning ~40k a year and managed to lose the company contracts worth ~3m a year. Maybe an extreme example, but it's since made me realise taht you shouldn't piss about with this sort of thing - even more so if they could take others down with them.

:o

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

You'll need to join my company first. But it's a great place to work. All the unpaid overtime you could ask for. 

No problem. Just give me your boss' phone number and I'l give them a call to arrange it

Could you beat him in a fight?

Nothing bammy, just scary. Young labourer at work, not long turned 18. A few weeks ago I had to teach him (!!) how to make a pot noodle. Yesterday he told me he doesn't like fig rolls because he "doesn't like the chocolate in the middle." That's just off the top of my head, there is literally one a day where the world just stops and you stand and think WTF, is he having me on? 

It's a brilliant laugh. More a mascot than a colleague. 

8 minutes ago, Dele said:

Nothing bammy, just scary. Young labourer at work, not long turned 18. A few weeks ago I had to teach him (!!) how to make a pot noodle. Yesterday he told me he doesn't like fig rolls because he "doesn't like the chocolate in the middle." That's just off the top of my head, there is literally one a day where the world just stops and you stand and think WTF, is he having me on? 

It's a brilliant laugh. More a mascot than a colleague. 

Daily updates please.

5 minutes ago, bishopburn boy said:

Aye , sounds like , the long stand , bucket of steam , tartan paint and the full gamut , though he will be on here posting about this bam at his work  having him run shite errands 

Hopefully.