Work colleagues

12 minutes ago, philpy said:

20yr old lad at work, has no geographical knowledge of Scotland at all. He's never heard of st Andrews, Aviemore, Inverness, Oban, crail, anstruther, cupar, and Elgin, to name but a few.

What about Raith?

27 minutes ago, philpy said:

20yr old lad at work, has no geographical knowledge of Scotland at all. He's never heard of st Andrews, Aviemore, Inverness, Oban, crail, anstruther, cupar, and Elgin, to name but a few.

Where's he from? And where the f**k is Crail?

He's from musselburgh. I give him a lift to and from work each day, and the minute he gets in the car, he is on his phone the whole journey. No chat whatsoever. Doesn't even like football.

2 minutes ago, philpy said:

He's from musselburgh. I give him a lift to and from work each day, and the minute he gets in the car, he is on his phone the whole journey. No chat whatsoever. Doesn't even like football.

OF fan, then?

2 minutes ago, philpy said:

You should play Letter from America by the Proclaimers every morning.

40 minutes ago, philpy said:

Stop giving the ignorant p***k a lift.

I was amazed to find out this was a thing.  Teams of wee hipster wanks buying frames and clear lenses just for the look. I've never been a fan of capital punishment, but I'm starting to come round to the idea.
Anyway, as for the topic, I've recently started taking a lift to work off one of the other guys but I fear it's been a huge mistake.  The guy talks complete shite the whole journey, he once told me that ambulances don't put their siren on when attending things like heart attacks.  He sits there rhyming off all these wee fucking obscure places asking me if I know where they are. He's big on football and keeps trying to open conversations about it, I love football but I genuinely can't be arsed listening to his shite, so I just sit on my phone these days in the hope he takes the hint.

I bet this guy has abominable trainers that he thinks might be worth a fortune if cleaned up?
Has he asked you to go for a game of pool yet?

32 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Just gets better .
2 departments are losing some staff and 1 department we think are losing every member of staff.
Just so happens 1 of the departments I am on.

Not so good start to the week

image.jpeg.b272fa3fda1d82b3508bea811f829d02.jpeg