Work colleagues

[mention=40259]throbber[/mention] is our resident paedo catcher expert

I haven’t watched any stings recently but the last thing I saw was that two rival paedo hunters, Shane Brannigan and Internet interceptors, were having a massive fallout with one another. Seems like an absolutely crazy world they live in!

A couple of crackers are at my work just now.

A new "domestic assistant" started a couple of months ago, and he's one of those people who talk a power of shite and do anything apart from their actual job. Numerous complaints have been made already about him not cleaning rooms properly and leaving storerooms containing dangerous equipment and chemicals wide open. This guy went on a rant last week about the organisation employing two receptionists, saying that the organisation was "haemorrhaging money" by employing two receptionists. I almost replied that the company was haemorrhaging money by employing fuckwits like him.

A "handyman" started around the same time, and highlights of his tenure so far include him sawing the bottom off a door (which was too tight and was scraping the floor when you opened or closed it) while it was still attached to the doorframe, locking numerous doors that require to be permanently open to allow access, and removing perfectly functioning locks from doors, tampering with them so that they don't work anymore then putting them back on only to have to repeat the process again. Oh, and he left a Stanley knife lying around in a locked ward containing Mental Health patients. He has also made numerous comments about wanting to "do" young Japanese women so is definitely OFTW.

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

An ex colleague has been caught from these "child protection Scotland " also known as "vigilantes" for wanting to meet a 14 year old online

Any suspicions of beastliness when he was your colleague?

A boy at work just got a brand new Lamborghini Urus.
He probably pays at least 2000 a month for it.
He's not on more money than me so he must have a small willie or I'm a tight b*****d.
When I worked in a call centre could never work out how I had workmates that could afford a brand new 3 series BMW and pay the mortgage on take home pay of about 1200 a month. Obviously some people are just happy to pay ridiculous % of their pay for a car.

A couple of crackers are at my work just now.
A new "domestic assistant" started a couple of months ago, and he's one of those people who talk a power of shite and do anything apart from their actual job. Numerous complaints have been made already about him not cleaning rooms properly and leaving storerooms containing dangerous equipment and chemicals wide open. This guy went on a rant last week about the organisation employing two receptionists, saying that the organisation was "haemorrhaging money" by employing two receptionists. I almost replied that the company was haemorrhaging money by employing fuckwits like him.
A "handyman" started around the same time, and highlights of his tenure so far include him sawing the bottom off a door (which was too tight and was scraping the floor when you opened or closed it) while it was still attached to the doorframe, locking numerous doors that require to be permanently open to allow access, and removing perfectly functioning locks from doors, tampering with them so that they don't work anymore then putting them back on only to have to repeat the process again. Oh, and he left a Stanley knife lying around in a locked ward containing Mental Health patients. He has also made numerous comments about wanting to "do" young Japanese women so is definitely OFTW.
i hate crawling b*****ds like the domestic assistant you describe. usually spend a great deal of time chatting/crawling to management who start out think they are great. quickly realise they are workshy, lazy b*****ds and the nice conversation are bollocks excuses to do hee haw.

i hate crawling b*****ds like the domestic assistant you describe. usually spend a great deal of time chatting/crawling to management who start out think they are great. quickly realise they are workshy, lazy b*****ds and the nice conversation are bollocks excuses to do hee haw.

From my experience the crawlers have already blagged their way into high paying jobs where they can do f**k all by the time they’re caught out.

15 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Now that the story has came out a few ladies have said he use to ask certain things to them.

13 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

What were these "certain things"?

35 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Unsure. 

How disappointing.

Try and find out - it might help pass the traditionally flat Sundays on here.

3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Unfortunately usually stories gets arms n legs added on where I work. I'm off until Monday :-(.
However this isn't the first person, he be number 3.* A sick world we live in :-(

You're not helping yourself here! :lol:

We're not looking for the truth, we just want the stories.  8)

*ETA: I thought you worked for Tesco, not Long John Silver...

Edited by Jacksgranda

When I worked in a call centre could never work out how I had workmates that could afford a brand new 3 series BMW and pay the mortgage on take home pay of about 1200 a month. Obviously some people are just happy to pay ridiculous % of their pay for a car.

When I worked in a shitty call centre type job after leaving Uni one of my colleagues drove a brand new Range Rover. He was probably earning not that much over minimum wage, crazy.

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

When I worked in a shitty call centre type job after leaving Uni one of my colleagues drove a brand new Range Rover. He was probably earning not that much over minimum wage, crazy.

Parents' car?

I had a job in a call centre where were my colleagues and I were earning around minimum wage. One colleague bought himself a pair of designer specs ... cost him a couple of hundred pounds. But he didn't need to wear glasses - he just had them for show - so he wore them with clear lenses. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

I had a job in a call centre where were my colleagues and I were earning around minimum wage. One colleague bought himself a pair of designer specs ... cost him a couple of hundred pounds. But he didn't need to wear glasses - he just had them for show - so he wore them with clear lenses. 
I think anyone that has ever done some time in a call centre can all agree that they are a breeding ground for ridiculous fannybaws behaviour.