Work colleagues

Our smallish group (about 15 I think) were so disorganised, a Thursday was the only night we could get booked anywhere.  Presumably it will be a fun free evening although Ive texted the wife to say she and I are going to be in the pub by 5pm at the very fucking latest.  I need to start early to finish early(ish) as I have a meeting at 9 tomorrow.

ETA: ABBA tribute night?

Spoiler

Image result for del bosque gif

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

Off to "brewhemia" (formerly Sportsters) in Edinburgh for our Xmas night out on Saturday. A three course meal, prosseco reception, 2 live bands and a cabaret. oh, and a round of sambuca shots. Should be good.

We had a young teacher join us at the start of the 2017-2019 session, can't remember where we got her from but she qualified in the past 5 years I think. I'd put her age between 30 and 35.

Our faculty is made up of 2 different subjects so there's usually at least 8 of us in the staff base at break/lunch. This lassie comes in pretty much every week with a new story about how she's somehow made a connection with our more "colourful" kids and this usually involves her being given compliments which are always detailed in the story. The latest of these stories is that when asked a question regarding lesson material a female pupil was unable to answer but, in front of the rest of the class, apprently replied with something along the lines of "I like you miss, you're beautiful."

I was always 80% sure the stories were fabricated and was asked to go and observe one of her lessons this week. I now know for a fact that the stories are largely made up pish. 

Edited by Rizzo

It's our office wide one tonight, and as with all previous years, I have not signed up to go.  Get these nights in the bin, pretending to enjoy the company of those you're forced to spend seven hours a day, five days a week with.  I'd rather be enjoying myself with my real friends thanks.

It's ours tonight. We'll be leaving for lunch in a local pub in about 90 minutes.

After that it's off to the Union.

Buzzing as it's always good and I get on with everyone in the office and we all tend to have a really good time.

It's also the Christmas jumper day. I'm rocking my Slayer one. I'll change before we go out though.