Work colleagues

12 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Ive got several colleagues who've been working at my place of work since the dawn of time. Two in particular have been there over 35 years.

The methods they use are so out of date and they've clearly thrown the towel in and are just cruising along till they retire in a few years. 

One arrives at work ten minuites late every day, has a cup of coffee, then starts work and will be gone before 3 o'clock with an "Aye, well its time to knock off lads, im knackered". p***k.

And what fucks me off to the high heavens is that the management are fully aware this goes on and will do f**k all about it. Mainly because these employees have done it for so long and have figured out the ever changing, brown nosing managers (who've got at least one eye on another upwards move) just dont care unless it causes a problem to someone even further up the management chain.

Bunch of arseholes.

Sounds like my (now ex) boss;

Strolls in at 10 past 8 every morning (8 is the start time), takes 1 hour 15-20 for lunch (it's an 1 hour lunch break), doesn't have the actual knowledge to do the job, never answers his phone, shrugs his shoulder or says 'don't care' when you come to him with a problem or issue, pervs on the young blonde, recently married lassie in accounts.

I could go on all day here.  He's worked at the firm for 31 years and never had a direct boss himself to report to.  Just a director who is based in another branch, so I'm guessing over time he's gotten more lazy, more content, and stretching the boundaries of what he can get away with (he regularly fucks off for an hour without saying a word in the morning and comes back with a haircut).

He's disliked by everyone in the office and is basically a fat, bald, lazy old cunt.  And he's a Fifer.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Sounds like my (now ex) boss;

Strolls in at 10 past 8 every morning (8 is the start time), takes 1 hour 15-20 for lunch (it's an 1 hour lunch break), doesn't have the actual knowledge to do the job, never answers his phone, shrugs his shoulder or says 'don't care' when you come to him with a problem or issue, pervs on the young blonde, recently married lassie in accounts.

I could go on all day here.  He's worked at the firm for 31 years and never had a direct boss himself to report to.  Just a director who is based in another branch, so I'm guessing over time he's gotten more lazy, more content, and stretching the boundaries of what he can get away with (he regularly fucks off for an hour without saying a word in the morning and comes back with a haircut).

He's disliked by everyone in the office and is basically a fat, bald, lazy old c**t.  And he's a Fifer.

Reported for racism

On 10/11/2018 at 07:34, TheScarf said:

The phrases ‘Ach it’s jusy the way they’ve always done it’ and ‘It’s just the way he or she is’ should be outlawed in the workplace. 

Its a lazy cover for someone who is scared to inforce a company policy on a member of staff who is clearly either at it or directly breaching said policy.

"we've done it that way for years"

The sentence I'm gonnae here just before I start the killing spree.

What part of that sentence means you've been doing it right for years?

4 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

How was your weekend.
Monday morning eh.
Is there plenty milk?

Stop being fake nice

It's not just that, it's just shite chat in general.

I get on with pretty much everyone in the office, but if they started that sort of chat I'd be bemused and would tell them it's shite patter.

16 hours ago, TheScarf said:

....(he regularly fucks off for an hour without saying a word in the morning and comes back with a haircut).

He's disliked by everyone in the office and is basically a fat, bald, lazy old c**t.  And he's a Fifer.

How can he get a haircut if he's bald? :whistle

6 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

One year for a change in January when asked how my christmas was, I said "You aren't actually interested."

Thought I had correctly judged mood and we'd laugh about pointless smalltalk but they were deeply offended. Whit can ye dae eh.

I always just tell them "fine". It's short and abrupt and folk generally take the hint that you have no interest in discussing it, especially when you don't ask them how theirs went, which is really why they ask the question in the first place. 

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I always just tell them "fine". It's short and abrupt and folk generally take the hint that you have no interest in discussing it, especially when you don't ask them how theirs went, which is really why they ask the question in the first place. 

I couldn’t do that to the lassies at work, they are nice all the time; so obviously fake at times.

Hiya, hiya, hiya, hiya. Aww that’s nice, hiya aww did ye, that’s nice.