Work colleagues

1 hour ago, BairneyStinson said:

Lets mooooooove on from these awful puns

Bairney

Many Thanks,

Kind Regards,

BairneyStinson

Why? I'm sure there are udders we haven't thought of yet.

Some moany faced p***ks at my work have got together and formulated a “workplace etiquette” document which is being rolled out. 

This includes prohibition on eating lunch at your desk, talking about anything other than work, mobile ringtones and probably smiling. 

Fortunately there is no restriction on gbh.

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Disappointed that we still don't have any pics of Gemma tbh.

18 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Many thanks, 

Kind regards,

Boghead ranter

800px_COLOURBOX3016766.jpg

Aye, right. Bet this is nearer the mark.

Gemma.JPG

Gemma is in her forties, short dark hair with blonde tips throughout. I would hazard a guess she is round 5ft 6. Small hooped gold earrings. When she goes for a fag, she has one foot on the wall, and the arm she isn't smoking with holds the other.

She fucking loves milk.

3 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Gemma is in her forties, short dark hair with blonde tips throughout. I would hazard a guess she is round 5ft 6. Small hooped gold earrings. When she goes for a fag, she has one foot on the wall, and the arm she isn't smoking with holds the other.

She fucking loves milk.

Is the dairy intolerance a lie? :osama:

4 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

She fucking loves milk.

How did you find out she was small hooped?

Sadly mine don't involve many milk controversies other than the obsessive who empties the fridges of milk on a Monday morning and leaves the cartons lined up on the kitchen worktop in some mad attempt at shaming people into binning their dregs on a Friday night before leaving.

Today's joy - spending 55 minutes arguing why we have more important things to worry about than getting duplicate paperwork sent to us in the same plastic wallet.

Honest to god. Some folk spend way too much time arguing the toss on the most minor of issues whilst failing to actually tackle the important things.

Some folk at my work actually print out emails and keep them in a folder.

If I was manager I'd genuinely be having a word with them telling them to stop doing it immediately and perhaps asking why they're being such fucking idiots.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Some folk at my work actually print out emails and keep them in a folder.

If I was manager I'd genuinely be having a word with them telling them to stop doing it immediately and perhaps asking why they're being such fucking idiots.

I worked with someone who did this, it used to drive me up the wall because all of it was transient information but she felt the need to print every fucking thing when a normal person could just display it on the two monitors we had!