Work colleagues

14 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I'm well aware that they're biologically likely to feel colder. But it's the fact that there is absolutely no regard for anyone else's comfort that annoys me.

You should say either put a jersey on or I'm stripping to pants and vest.

5 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

There's nothing worse than people complaining about the cold when they haven't even put a jumper on. I'm turning into my dad.

I'm sure a decent lawyer could make a case for this.

7 General duties of employees at work.E+W+S+N.I.

It shall be the duty of every employee while at work—

(a)to take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1974/37/section/7

45 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I have been forced into going for leaving drinks tomorrow. I'm not leaving I'm moving floors.

I like drinks I would just rather do it with my actual pals. Or on my own,mostly on my own.

Sadly wiseguy, you do appear to do most things on your own.:whistle

8 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

I have been forced into going for leaving drinks tomorrow. I'm not leaving I'm moving floors.

I like drinks I would just rather do it with my actual pals. Or on my own,mostly on my own.

Have they got your family at gunpoint? Just say no, for f**k's sake.

Is it so hard to put a few quid in a collection?  It's a nice thing to do.  Think of the happiness given to the person receiving the gift and wonder how much you really need the change.  You'd only spend it on rubbish anyway.

11 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Is it so hard to put a few quid in a collection?  It's a nice thing to do.  Think of the happiness given to the person receiving the gift and wonder how much you really need the change.  You'd only spend it on rubbish anyway.

I like rubbish. :thumsup2

Someone knocked over a jar of coffee in the general office this morning. You'd have though Kevin Bridges was doing a stand up set in there such was the hilarity that ensued afterwards. A jar of coffee, and the hyenas were still pishing themselves laughing about it ten minutes later.

8 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Someone knocked over a jar of coffee in the general office this morning. You'd have though Kevin Bridges was doing a stand up set in there such was the hilarity that ensued afterwards. A jar of coffee, and the hyenas were still pishing themselves laughing about it ten minutes later.

You knocked over the coffee didn't you?

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I don't care if any of them live or die, far less if they happen to complete any other act or function.