Work colleagues

Folk using electric heaters in the summer are dangerous paedophiles.  Some lassie uses two (!!!) and forgot to turn them off recently, one of the computers melted :lol:

Spoiler

20170816_125336.png.9c7e6a9bcb93312b86eb3f4a9dc4299a.png

:(

Edited by itzdrk

2 minutes ago, Buzz Killington said:

One of my colleagues outed himself as a cold toast eating beast yesterday.

Girl in my work brings toast she's made at home, wrapped in tinfoil.

Maybe the Rothschild lassie could use it to make a hat with.

Edited by JamboMikey

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Folk using electric heaters in the summer are dangerous paedophiles.  Some lassie uses two (!!!) and forgot to turn them off recently, one of the computers melted :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

That's a trip hazard on top of fire hazard and being a fucking cretin hazard.

I've seen people reheating coffee in the microwave before.

Someone in my work did this exact thing the other day, first time I'd ever seen such an abhorrence. I did challenge her on it and she seemed confused as if that is something a normal person would do

Bint in the kitchen at work "warming" her mug, the f**k is this?
She's put he boiling water from the urn in the mug, about half way, then left it sat (in my way) "to warm". Is she a roaster? Am I the roaster for thinking this is totally mental?!

I did that when I worked in a cafe as we were told it helps the crema settle at the top of the espresso and therefore makes a nicer cup of coffee. I couldn't tell the difference but most nice coffee places do either that or leave the mugs on a cup warmer (the top of espresso machines are designed to keep mugs sat on top of them warm). Wouldn't ever bother doing it for a cup of tea or coffee for myself though.

Weird lassie in my work that says nothing for days but then hits out with conspiracy theories about Israel running Hollywood and the global news. Stuff about the Rothschilds a lot as well.
Strange.
Probably be the only one out of all of us who is spared when the shape shifting, lizard men reveal themselves.

A few months ago a colleague asked me how Hitler died. I told him and then another one in the conversation said 'well, that's what they want you to believe, Hitler is probably still alive.'

I burst out laughing, assuming he was joking, and said 'aye, the 128 year old Hitler is currently on the run.' Turns out he wasn't joking.

I did that when I worked in a cafe as we were told it helps the crema settle at the top of the espresso and therefore makes a nicer cup of coffee. I couldn't tell the difference but most nice coffee places do either that or leave the mugs on a cup warmer (the top of espresso machines are designed to keep mugs sat on top of them warm). Wouldn't ever bother doing it for a cup of tea or coffee for myself though.

Probably doesn't have much impact when we're chucking in the cheapest, shitest instant stuff as well

Just been assigned to a new project working alongside two lasses in their late teens or early twenties, both blonde and could be twins. Genuinely couldn't tell them apart in the first meeting. When one of them mentioned the need for some penetration testing on the app we're developing, it took all of my self-control to keep a straight face. Proper civilised, me.

48 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

A few months ago a colleague asked me how Hitler died. I told him and then another one in the conversation said 'well, that's what they want you to believe, Hitler is probably still alive.'

I burst out laughing, assuming he was joking, and said 'aye, the 128 year old Hitler is currently on the run.' Turns out he wasn't joking.

Speaking of which, from the comments on that video:

The Jew Media...the ones with the Rothschild bankers who declared war on Germany first in 1933, are still villifying Addie, who only flipped the script on the Evil insane Rothschilds before they screwed him...They are the ones who want world domination not Germany...Germany sued for peace with England 6 times , even sending the Riechsmarshall Hess in a plane to discuss it, who was immediatly vilified by the Jewish Press LIAR media as a nut...When all he wanted was Peace....The Rothschilds never want peace because these addicted money Junkies cant make money with Peace...The biggest murderer in Europe was the JEW JOSIP STALIN who murdered 80 MILLION christians between 1929 and 1953 in the Gulags....but the Jew Media NEVER MENTIONS THIS....

4 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Hide contents

I smell a lawsuit here, Quick, trip over then demand to see HR.

Lassies - and it is always females - in my work regularly fight over the single electric heater we have. f**k off. If you're cold focus more on your work, there's enough shite around here without you deliberating over whether you can unplug your phone yet to make 5% of your body slightly hotter than it should be.

6 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I've sat opposite an Indian guy for two years and I still haven't been able to decipher his accent yet, being forced down the smile and nod path all this time. Awkward as f***.

the minute you do decipher his accent i will pay you fifty quid everytime i need to phone virginmedia and let you speak to them

I don't mind my work-mates but I don't really speak to them much, I avoided the Christmas party last year and won't go again this year. Feel a bit awkward whenever I don't go as I'm one of the youngest in the office and everyone says they enjoyed it but I really don't want to spend my free time getting drunk with people I have to spent 40 odd hours around every week. 

5 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Bit concerned that you were able to rattle off Hitler's age. Are you a Neo Nazi rather than New Labour?