Berwick Fans

Keeping in line with current trends of seemingly inexplicable trends-Brexit,Trump,Coalition of Chaos, I have invested in a season ticket for the forthcoming season. [emoji15]However as I am likely to get to around two of those games,if I'm lucky(!) I am offering a Berwick fan, perhaps someone who isn't working, had some bad luck or is simply in need of converting to the Dream Team use of said ticket. Anyone who is a genuine Dreamteamer and who would like to use should let me know.
Sammy

3 hours ago, sammyreidloyal said:

Keeping in line with current trends of seemingly inexplicable trends-Brexit,Trump,Coalition of Chaos, I have invested in a season ticket for the forthcoming season. emoji15.pngHowever as I am likely to get to around two of those games,if I'm lucky(!) I am offering a Berwick fan, perhaps someone who isn't working, had some bad luck or is simply in need of converting to the Dream Team use of said ticket. Anyone who is a genuine Dreamteamer and who would like to use should let me know.
Sammy

You nice (and incredibly silly) man. I suggest @AJBRFC #Boltyyyyyyyy

You nice (and incredibly silly) man. I suggest [mention=65138]AJBRFC[/mention] #Boltyyyyyyyy

I'll miss the first half of the season so the ST wouldn't get the use it deserves. I'd highly recommend Yellow Feet though who'd really appreciate it. Although he'd bottle both Cowden games if there's no segregation. Would've recommended Kevin Haynes' Son aswell but due to him preferring Dragon Soop to MD 20/20, I don't he's worthy of the ticket. He also uses monkey emojis and appears at Shielfield twice a year. Absolute mutant.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Archived