TRNSMT Festival

Cumdog35

4 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Given the curfew, they'd be on for about five minutes. So basically, whoever said that is talking utter shite.

Yeah most likely. Although I found it a bit strange that the curfew on Saturday night is 11pm, when it's midnight on the Friday. Sunday I can understand, but Saturday..?

Wishful thinking really. Getting the train down tomorrow morning and I can't wait :)

Just now, Staggie_93 said:

Yeah most likely. Although I found it a bit strange that the curfew on Saturday night is 11pm, when it's midnight on the Friday. Sunday I can understand, but Saturday..?

It was the same at T in the Park for a long time as well. The Saturday night late curfew was a pretty recent thing.

There wasn't the usual plethora of scheme goblins, junkies, people from Greenock looking bewildered at being in the big city and the utter scum of humanity hanging around the train station this morning with their carry outs and pitiful tents that you used to see when T in the Park was on.

1 hour ago, Jason King said:

There wasn't the usual plethora of scheme goblins, junkies, people from Greenock looking bewildered at being in the big city and the utter scum of humanity hanging around the train station this morning with their carry outs and pitiful tents that you used to see when T in the Park was on.

That's because Kasabian are playing tomorrow night.

I can't help but think there's a large amount of Emperor's new clothes about Radiohead. They are fucking shite but nobody wants to admit it.

Might just be that a lot of people enjoyed Radiohead. I thought they were brilliant.

Some guy at my work is adamant that this is due to become a camping thing next year, and TITP's done for good (the latter most folk already suspect tbh.)

As someone who admittedly knows absolutely f**k all about the layout of Glasgow Green, does anyone reckon there's any chance he's right? Or is he just havering a load of shite?