TRNSMT Festival

Cumdog35

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

The social media pages are some read . People (generally people who have either just left school or middle aged karen’s)  genuinely fuming and demanding a refund because Capaldi has pulled out and chemical brothers are on instead. 

Good.

• 4 months later...

I see Ian Brown has pulled out and been replaced by The Snuts. Was actually quite looking forward to seeing Brown and no actual explanation. May be due to his personal views on CoVid, pretty sure he's previous for pulling out of gigs recently 

15 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I see Ian Brown has pulled out and been replaced by The Snuts. Was actually quite looking forward to seeing Brown and no actual explanation. May be due to his personal views on CoVid, pretty sure he's previous for pulling out of gigs recently 

Richard Ashcroft has pulled out of something called the Victorious Festival "after Covid discussions" and Eric Clapton has said he won't play anywhere that requires Covid vaccinations. Add these two bellends to famed anti-vaxxers Van Morrison and Ian Brown. Does anyone who release good records hold these views or is it only assholes who haven't done anything of value for over 30 years and in Clapton's case, never. Fucking dicks, the lot of them.

16 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I'd be asking for a refund. They are awful. Hope they're not anti-vaxxers as well.

On 11/08/2021 at 11:49, Jimi Shandrix said:

I'd be asking for a refund. They are awful. Hope they're not anti-vaxxers as well.

I hope they are.  That’ll mean nobody will let them play anywhere.  Everyone’s a winner.  Except the Snuts.

You an Jimi seem to have a dislike of the Snuts. That's fair enough, not a great fan myself, but, by f**k, do you two not come across as musical snobs or what??
Some of the bands /singers you recommend, i think are shite, but don't think that cos they're not my cup of tea then that's what they are! Each to their own, I personally love, Punk, Reggae, Rap, Rock, Glam, Goth, Grebo, Pop and even some Disco! [emoji4] Only, genre's I'm not keen on are jazz, soul and funk, but would never slag or put down anyone who likes or plays that style of music!

I hope they are.  That’ll mean nobody will let them play anywhere.  Everyone’s a winner.  Except the Snuts.

4 minutes ago, Oscar Wilder said:

You an Jimi seem to have a dislike of the Snuts. That's fair enough, not a great fan myself, but, by f**k, do you two not come across as musical snobs or what??
Some of the bands /singers you recommend, i think are shite, but don't think that cos they're not my cup of tea then that's what they are! Each to their own, I personally love, Punk, Reggae, Rap, Rock, Glam, Goth, Grebo, Pop and even some Disco! emoji4.png Only, genre's I'm not keen on are jazz, soul and funk, but would never slag or put down anyone who likes or plays that style of music!

I absolutely am a musical snob. I make no bones about it. Feel free to call me out on it too. Oh and Grebo by the way. Oooft.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watching it now. No idea who the f**k  Sam Fender is. I must be an old c**t.

I am an old c**t.

Hope everybody there is enjoying it though. Each to their own. Looking through the line up I'd only want to see Primal Scream and The Chemical Brothers.

I'll listen to the rest to see if I like it.

Edit I have heard Sports Team but never knew the name.

Edited by Suspect Device