** Management Team Wanted **

Bridgewater

Bridgewater AFC are searching for an enthusiastic and ambitious Management Team for the upcoming 2017-2018 season, and looking to progress the club and build on the success of previous seasons.

Last season BAFC finished runners up in the Foster Division 1B league, missing out on promotion to the premier league in the play-offs. 

The club itself has established good links with local facilities and have once again secured the use of excellent 4G training and playing facilities in additions to an extensive range of training and playing kit and equipment. 

With a dedicated committee the management teams remit would need only be football related as all other duties would be undertaken by the committee. 

A strong nucleus of loyal and dedicated players are ready to be built upon by the new management team and also additional players are welcome to help build a successful future for the club.

Contact: To apply, or for more information, please contact us by DM or bridgewaterafc@outlook.com

2 hours ago, Bridgewater said:

Bridgewater AFC are searching for an enthusiastic and ambitious Management Team for the upcoming 2017-2018 season, and looking to progress the club and build on the success of previous seasons.

Last season BAFC finished runners up in the Foster Division 1B league, missing out on promotion to the premier league in the play-offs. 

The club itself has established good links with local facilities and have once again secured the use of excellent 4G training and playing facilities in additions to an extensive range of training and playing kit and equipment. 

With a dedicated committee the management teams remit would need only be football related as all other duties would be undertaken by the committee. 

A strong nucleus of loyal and dedicated players are ready to be built upon by the new management team and also additional players are welcome to help build a successful future for the club.

Contact: To apply, or for more information, please contact us by DM or bridgewaterafc@outlook.com

Really surprised there has not been a lot of interest in the management position/coaches.

Were excellent in winning back-to-back SAFL titles, and finished second top of their

division after switching to the Fosters set-up.

2 hours ago, coach said:

Really surprised there has not been a lot of interest in the management position/coaches.

Were excellent in winning back-to-back SAFL titles, and finished second top of their

division after switching to the Fosters set-up.

Your telling me mate. haha

Few people got in touch but nothing ever came of it which is fair enough.

Still hoping to get the right guys in as soon as though.

Cheers

3 hours ago, Bridgewater said:

Cheers

I wish you the very best of luck in finding the right guys. Nothing worse

than having your time wasted.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/06/2017 at 13:52, Bridgewater said:

Cheers

Any NEW update on the management situation at Bridgewater?

I notice midfielder Black has signed for junior club St Anthony.

Have not see any new updates on Shawlands F.P. so I take it they

are still struggling to bring in a new management and players.

15 hours ago, coach said:

Any NEW update on the management situation at Bridgewater?

I notice midfielder Black has signed for junior club St Anthony.

Have not see any new updates on Shawlands F.P. so I take it they

are still struggling to bring in a new management and players.

Hi mate,

The current management team are going to stay on until we find some one willing to take up the post from us.

We have lost a couple to Junior teams, who went with our best wishes, we have added in a couple as well, so it will still be just as strong a side that we had for who ever eventually takes over.

We just want to make sure we get the right person in, so as it stands, we are still currently looking for a new management team. :)

Sad news about Shawlands, had a few decent games against them in our first year in the SAFL.

Archived