Theresa May

Should May stay on?  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

She is also helping destroy the tories, which is nice.

That's why I said yes. She'd just be replaced by another Tory, which doesn't really help any cause. At least we're more than aware of just how incompetent May is.

6 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

That's why I said yes. She'd just be replaced by another Tory, which doesn't really help any cause. At least we're more than aware of just how incompetent May is.

Thats my thinking too. If she gets replaced by Boris he will at worst be potrayed as the loveable bumbling idiot by the main stream media as they casually ignore abhorrent bills that will be passed through from Brexit. At least this way she will be scrutinised more, and therefor the bills.

I voted 'Yes' purely because I don't trust the Conservative Party not to make Boris Johnson the Prime Minister. May is horribly out of her depth and goes missing at the first sign of trouble, but at least she is currently damaging the Tories' electoral prospects. Johnson would be our diet version of Trump.

Difficult one as I'd like her to go and a soft Brexit to unfold, but from a Tory perspective they would be crazy to ditch her right now as a new leader under these set of parliamentary numbers would probably mean a new election to seek a mandate to govern that Corbyn would probably win if it were held this year.

9 hours ago, gannonball said:

Thats my thinking too. If she gets replaced by Boris he will at worst be potrayed as the loveable bumbling idiot by the main stream media as they casually ignore abhorrent bills that will be passed through from Brexit. At least this way she will be scrutinised more, and therefor the bills.

BJ: "Yes, we've humblebumble decided to harrumf commit a genocide on rumbledumble poor people".

Mainstream media: "Haha, he said "harrumf"!"

The ITK Labour commentators are already targeting Johnson's seat at the next election so I hope the Tories make him PM. Imagine the scenes when he's dumped by the electorate. 

Then they know very little. I live in his seat, he won't lose it.

12 hours ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

worst PM since Anthony Eden.

but she's destroying the Tory Party so let her carry on.

Absolutely spot on and the amateurish approach to brexit negotiations with David Davis  - who needs fitted with warning reverse lights - will in all likelihood have Britain's international standing traduced to a level not seen since Suez.

I hope Theresa May's first thought in the morning and last thought at night is a gut wrenching, depression inducing recognition of her excessive hubris.  I hope it burns like an acid in her psyche and haunts her to the end of her days.

I hope Theresa May's first thought in the morning and last thought at night is a gut wrenching, depression inducing recognition of her excessive hubris.  I hope it burns like an acid in her psyche and haunts her to the end of her days.

Not one to mince your words.

This. If you could throw in something like Parkinsons Disease for IDS that would be just terrific.

On 25/06/2017 at 15:24, NotThePars said:

The ITK Labour commentators are already targeting Johnson's seat at the next election so I hope the Tories make him PM. Imagine the scenes when he's dumped by the electorate. 

On 25/06/2017 at 20:03, JMDP said:

Then they know very little. I live in his seat, he won't lose it.

Strangelt enough, if the boundary changes planned by the Tories to tighten their grip on the country were implemented, not only would johsn's coat be on a very shoogly peg, but Duncan Smith could be down the job Centre as well. Unfortunately, the scum would increase seat numbers overall, and I don't think any of us would take a lifetime of dictatorship in exchange for a wee point and laugh at these two - especially as there seems to be a never-ending supply of twats lined up to replace them.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40540340

Theresa May has made one f**k up after another in recent weeks and months.  Yet she thinks she can redeem herself by getting into bed* with a self proclaimed trade protectionist and widely recognised nut job.

Oh Theresa.  :(

*  Apologies for the mental image this may have conjured up...

Archived