Annan Athletic 2017/18 thread

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hogg is miles off the the standard required at this level. Won't be anywhere near the first XI.

Given an extended run of games this season Smith will score close to 20.

14 hours ago, omar88 said:

Hogg is miles off the the standard required at this level. Won't be anywhere near the first XI.

Given an extended run of games this season Smith will score close to 20.

Have watched couple of South team games and to me there is potential with Hogg!

Looks a decent player and worth a look at. Maybe Peter Murphy can find the real player

that is inside the guy!!

Hope you're right about Aidan!

4 minutes ago, David W said:

Two really small, skinny guys. Looked like they got their higher results this week.

Thats what i didnt want to hear.most of the players signed this season look like they have about 3 pubes between them.i can see this being a tough season for us.they will be about the right age and have enough pubes for clyde next season though.

Good result against Celtic U20 in the Scottish Challenge Cup.
Disappointing crowd for this game. Think the club should have a rethink on the admission prices for these games. In my opinion £6 is too expensive for children.

4 hours ago, marco44 said:

Good result against Celtic U20 in the Scottish Challenge Cup.
Disappointing crowd for this game. Think the club should have a rethink on the admission prices for these games. In my opinion £6 is too expensive for children.

Totally agree Marco 44, these prices should have had more thought!

/

22 hours ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Not sure if pricing would make too much difference; I know many fans, myself included who would not attend any game involving my team and a Colt team. Even if it was free entry, on a point of principle.

Take your point pal but was just thinking realistic pricing might well have attracted a few extra punters.

It was last week of school holidays down here so why not attract a few kids to see the attraction that is Celtic?

Any all academic now as our reward is a trip to Peterhead. Can put this discussion to bed now till this time 

next year when Annan will still be waiting to discuss it!

/
Take your point pal but was just thinking realistic pricing might well have attracted a few extra punters.
It was last week of school holidays down here so why not attract a few kids to see the attraction that is Celtic?
Any all academic now as our reward is a trip to Peterhead. Can put this discussion to bed now till this time 
next year when Annan will still be waiting to discuss it!

That's a negative thought. We have a chance against Peterhead.

Archived