Annan Athletic 2017/18 thread

I  heard today all the football pennants normally in the cabinet in the corridor are up for sale in the club shop.Surely this is  disrespectful to all the club's gracious enough to present them to the club.It's like selling part of the club's  history. They could have been a feature  in the  big  room which lacks decoration since the old  photos were taken down years ago.Smacks a bit  like Charles Green behaviour at Ibrox. I hope I've been misinformed.

Surely not!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Solway Star said:

Yes clubhouse open more than welcome. Any sky/bt matches will be on!

award winning Royal Cafe on High Street for all your fish supper needs.

See you Saturday guys!

I was in there last time we were down good chippy.

3 minutes ago, Emfaefifeyahoorsur said:

Big Henderson has had critics everywhere he has gone in his senior career but he certainly silenced a few today with a well taken hat-trick on an away ground where points can be hard to get.

Aye totally correct,hope Blair has got monkey off his back!

Great result Annan!

Big Henderson has had critics everywhere he has gone in his senior career but he certainly silenced a few today with a well taken hat-trick on an away ground where points can be hard to get.

Haha, 1 hat trick doesn’t prove critics wrong. That is laughable to suggest.

I'm sure big Hendo scored a hat-trick against Elgin in an early League Cup game for us... :unsure2:
It was more his application rather than his finishing that drew criticism.

He did score a hat-trick against Elgin in the League Cup at Forthbank and we thought we had signed a good player but from then on it went downhill .

Rarely showed any commitment whoever he started for us and when Dave MacKay arrived was soon found out and punted.

On 5 December 2017 at 13:37, newcastle broon said:

We are playing Edusport this Saturday. Will your club be open for a beer or two? 

Any decent food places in Annan. 

A decent fish supper would do. 

Nice to see you again auld pal the crack was good cheers 

Archived