Problem is vast Majority of Population don't give a shite

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no problem with Mcspreader.
He expresses his views. Some I agree woth and some I dont.
Not once do I ever remember him chucking personal abuse at me though unlike many many others including yourself. That is why I am more likely to respond to him than some others. Life is too short to worry about those engaging in personal abuse.

You've never seen McSpreader dishing out personal abuse?

If little precious snowflakes can't handle getting called out for being the callous c***s they are maybe they should retreat to their safe spaces where their opinions aren't challenged.

3 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

If little precious snowflakes can't handle getting called out for being the callous c***s they are maybe they should retreat to their safe spaces where their opinions aren't challenged.

^^^^ Unwarranted abuse 

I'm sure you could make your disapproval clear without using the word c*nt.

Callous works just fine as does snowflake, although strictly speaking snowflake is reserved for lefty millennials.

Just now, McSpreader said:

^^^^ Unwarranted abuse 

Callous works just fine as does snowflake, although strictly speaking snowflake is reserved for lefty millennials.

You've forgot to give it a grade, sir.

3 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

^^^^ Unwarranted abuse 

The term 'snowflake' originated as an insult to anyone who was opposed to the abolition of slavery.

Resurrected by the alt-right in the US.

What delightful company you keep.

3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

The term 'snowflake' originated as an insult to anyone who was opposed to the abolition of slavery.

Resurrected by the alt-right in the US.

What delightful company you keep.

You're the one who knows all about it.........!!

2 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Really.. and when did I chuck this abuse oaksoft. Think the most I have ever said re. you (generally when u off on a rant) is

Oaksoft :lol:

But heh ho... don't let the truth get in the middle of a good story

I think he might be Ian McGeechan or Scott Hastings...

6 hours ago, AUFC90 said:

Probably because you are literally the only person who doesn't think he's a thick as pig shit troll.

I don't know a lot about pig shit. I wonder whether you do either. I'm guessing the density of it depends on the diet of any individual pig in question.

Maybe you could tell us which pig you are talking about or post a photo or a scientific analysis of its shit.

I'm just interested to know exactly how thick I am . Or maybe you could illustrate my thickness in some other way otherwise that statement is just unwarranted  personal abuse , y'now, the type you accuse others of peddling and suggests to me what an unhappy and desperate little person you are.

I don't know a lot about pig shit. I wonder whether you do either. I'm guessing the density of it depends on the diet of any individual pig in question.
Maybe you could tell us which pig you are talking about or post a photo or a scientific analysis of its shit.
I'm just interested to know exactly how thick I am . Or maybe you could illustrate my thickness in some other way otherwise that statement is just unwarranted  personal abuse , y'now, the type you accuse others of peddling and suggests to me what an unhappy and desperate little person you are.

And to think he was accusing me of "trolling" only yesterday.Outrageous.

1 hour ago, McSpreader said:

By your own admission, you voted tory in a Scots constituency, but you hoped to get a labour govt......wtf

Hope Mrs May does you proud.

Brainwashed to tactical vote along unionist lines by the Ruth watp brigade. They hooked you. 

Obviously you are not totally widden as you are really quite eloquent sometimes.... but the above is classic mahogany napper britnattery at its finest.

3 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Stop greetin McPrecious. I am only making observations based on your previous posts. There is absolutely  nothing to suggest that you are in any way intelligent......sorry.

2 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

And to think he was accusing me of "trolling" only yesterday.Outrageous.

Self confessed troll, posts shite and then doesn't even attempt to back his points up when asked. So yeah, I'd say you are a troll.....you also say you are a troll. End of discussion.

Archived