The Celtic All Seasons thread

8 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It's happened in the past with banners.

I can't seem to find any evidence of this whatsoever.  Are you talking about the crowdfunding donation of £176k to Palestinian charities following the fine Celtic were charged for the GB's banner? 

Guest Moomintroll
I thought Celtic were lacking flare?
Was a pastiche on our favourite chant with regards to our South Ayrshire rivals, who, for the record, I hope body your partners in bigotry on the morrow.

Sad to read of the passing of Jim Brogan after a long battle with dementia. 

Used to own Wintersgills pub and had a good rapport with the Jags fans Pre match. 

Nice guy and a underrated player of his time in the game. 

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
15 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:
ford-orion_813_1.jpg&key=16672fb329691ebe9917034d91b73b15247502e059e11223cf2ea02c1fb4bd03

Looks at it!  And now think about me getting noshed off in the back.

Would be easier if you PMd everyone a picture of your walloper.

If i've told you once, i've told you a thousand times, i'm not sending you a picture of my walloper.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

God loves a trier.

Whoever thought we'd all be having this much fun in a Celtic thread eh. Magic.

Its not like they need it anyway. They are fucking murder.

I generally never post in here, but I thought this morning, what this thread needs is more anecdotes about my dad's old Orion and my formative sexual fumblings. 

And I think we can all agree that it's much, much better for it.

2 hours ago, killiekranky said:

Are there any accurate figures of how much the Green Brocade have cost Celtic in fines, reparations and legal fee so far ?

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/celtic/20-500-uefa-fine-makes-celtic-total-230k-in-10-years-1-4516998

Start the count at £230k over ten years.  Dwarfed by their season ticket money, but I still can't find any evidence that backs up waistcoatwilly's claim that they pay these fines directly.

This was from last summer, and there doesn't appear to have been anything since then.  Although this doesn't appear to cover the costs of damages etc. like what Celtic will be paying after Sunday.

I generally never post in here, but I thought this morning, what this thread needs is more anecdotes about my dad's old Orion and my formative sexual fumblings. 
And I think we can all agree that it's much, much better for it.
Yeah. FWIW the only real in-car fumblings I ever had was fingering an absolute monster in my shitty wee Corsa. I shagged her a couple of days later but it was a fairly horrible business from start to finish amd one I regret slightly.

Thanks for dragging that up.

44 minutes ago, Estragon said:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/celtic/20-500-uefa-fine-makes-celtic-total-230k-in-10-years-1-4516998

Start the count at £230k over ten years.  Dwarfed by their season ticket money, but I still can't find any evidence that backs up waistcoatwilly's claim that they pay these fines directly.

This was from last summer, and there doesn't appear to have been anything since then.  Although this doesn't appear to cover the costs of damages etc. like what Celtic will be paying after Sunday.

There are plenty quotes from the GB claiming they would be paying the clubs fines but no proof that they did and nothing about them paying for damage caused at away grounds. 

Would surely be a nightmare moving this kind of cash around, as Celtic were the club fined, they would have to be the ones paying it. If the GB was then to reimburse the club, that would surely be subject to taxes. 

Fantasy or Financial irregularities ?

3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Woah, haud the bus.  When I passed my test in '96 my dad had an Orion Ghia Si, went like utter f**k AND i got a gammy off a lassie from school in the back seat.

Don't diss the Orion.

Why would you wish to share an incriminating story of you wresting with a schoolchild in the back of an old Ford whilst your father acted as the getaway driver ?