The Celtic All Seasons thread

Just now, gannonball said:

As in it was Killies decison to go for a plastic pitch, if it was grass the damage would be far less costly. Celtic may decide to pay it to avoid bad publicity but Knowing how frugal we can be  we would probably at least contest it.

That's what I thought you were getting at. Tell @Bairnardo to get back to his scratcher. 

I can't see Celtic getting away with not paying the full amount for the damages on those grounds. It's like setting fire to a house with a thatched roof and saying it's their fault for not having it tiled. 

That's what I thought you were getting at. Tell [mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention] to get back to his scratcher. 
I can't see Celtic getting away with not paying the full amount for the damages on those grounds. It's like setting fire to a house with a thatched roof and saying it's their fault for not having it tiled. 
Sorry. I assumed Gannonball was whooshing you on the basis that I didnt think anyone would have the brass neck to be serious with that.

He is probably right though, Celtic will probably try to weasel out of it.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

I would suprise if we paid it for the pitch alone, it’s Killies decision to go with a plastic pitch. I assume we will pay the incoming fine for it and thats it.

The  broken seats by the wee boys at the front of the Chadwick stand is where most of the cost occurred. There are also good photos being sent of them to Celtic Football Club so they can identify the idiots that are giving your club a bad reputation .

45 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

“I’m sorry I drove recklessly and smashed into your Jaguar. It’s your fault you chose to drive an expensive car rather than a Ford Orion though”

Woah, haud the bus.  When I passed my test in '96 my dad had an Orion Ghia Si, went like utter f**k AND i got a gammy off a lassie from school in the back seat.

Don't diss the Orion.

Guest Moomintroll
Woah, haud the bus.  When I passed my test in '96 my dad had an Orion Ghia Si, went like utter f**k AND i got a gammy off a lassie from school in the back seat.
Don't diss the Orion.
^^ Shagger Fantasists thread for this pish.

The  broken seats by the wee boys at the front of the Chadwick stand is where most of the cost occurred. There are also good photos being sent of them to Celtic Football Club so they can identify the idiots that are giving your club a bad reputation .
.... Lee-Wallace.jpg

As in it was Killies decison to go for a plastic pitch, if it was grass the damage would be far less costly. Celtic may decide to pay it to avoid bad publicity but Knowing how frugal we can be  we would probably at least contest it.

That post borders on insanity.

Ha!!!   Oh, this is wonderful.

Please don't tell me you've already had second thoughts about how stupid this is, I really want to hear more about it.

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
16 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:
Nothing they pay for any fines Celtic get,it's just the same as wrecking a hotel room and throwing the TV out the window. 

The Green Brigade really are the minter that keep on giving. Union Bears esque levels of grown men making an absolute c**t of themselves.

Initiation,if you break a seat you get a parka or if you throw a flair you get a parka.