The Celtic All Seasons thread

2 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Rangers have lost one game , due to a dreadful refereeing ‘mistake’ in 16 games!! That’s including 9 European games including away ties in Spain and Russia ya complete nutcase !! :lol:

Eh maybe. Clearly we've done brilliantly in Europe so far but domestically it's nothing special yet. The only two domestic results I think we wouldn't have got under Pedro or Murty would have been Killie away in the cup and St Johnstone at home. The others are similar to the kind of results we got last season. 

Two great scorelines in a row shows we could push on another level but still need to go on a run and have a fair bit to prove.

28 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Shit the bed yet if the referee had done his job it would have been a goal less draw

No Coulibaly. 4000 mile round trip to Russia. Played European game against Russian team with 9 men

Your best players that day were the bar and goalposts :lol: 

39 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Eh maybe. Clearly we've done brilliantly in Europe so far but domestically it's nothing special yet. The only two domestic results I think we wouldn't have got under Pedro or Murty would have been Killie away in the cup and St Johnstone at home. The others are similar to the kind of results we got last season. 

Two great scorelines in a row shows we could push on another level but still need to go on a run and have a fair bit to prove.

Honest mistake cost us three points at Pittodrie

Honest mistake cost us a point at parkhead 

This Rangers team are performing on a different level to the utter shambles We were under Murty. Murty will be forever remembered for the guy that played McRorie at Centre back ahead of Bruno Alves ffs!!

Just watched the tommy burns anniversary documentary on bbc iPlayer. Really enjoyed it and would recommend a watch of it. Seemed a genuine Celtic supporter and a good guy

Seen that, very emotional documentary. A man who's life was so intrinsically linked to the club.
A genuinely lovely guy with such a great sense of humour.

7 hours ago, the west curve said:

Celtic have been billed for £40000. 

I would suprise if we paid it for the pitch alone, it’s Killies decision to go with a plastic pitch. I assume we will pay the incoming fine for it and thats it.

Edited by gannonball

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I would suprise if we paid it for the pitch alone, it’s your decision to go with a plastic pitch. I assume we will pay the incoming fine for it and thats it.

Hold on, what? Are you saying that Kilmarnock getting part of their pitch ruined by a flare thrown from the Celtic end is Kilmarnock's fault for having an artificial pitch?

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Hold on, what? Are you saying that Kilmarnock getting part of their pitch ruined by a flare thrown from the Celtic end is Kilmarnock's fault for having an artificial pitch?

No, Im saying they might struggle to get Celtic to pay for it.

Edited by gannonball

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

I'm not getting the "you chose to go with a plastic pitch" comment. What's the relevance of that?

As in it was Killies decison to go for a plastic pitch, if it was grass the damage would be far less costly. Celtic may decide to pay it to avoid bad publicity but Knowing how frugal we can be  we would probably at least contest it.

Guest Moomintroll
As in it was Killies decison to go for a plastic pitch, if it was grass the damage would be far less costly. Celtic may decide to pay it to avoid bad publicity but Knowing how frugal we can be  we would probably at least contest it.

Maybe it would be better if your fans could actually behave themselves and stop breaking seats and throwing flares about. Don't seem to have this problem with any other teams.