The Celtic All Seasons thread

3 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Everybody at Celtic knew Rodgers was a terrific manager at the time. What I do find funny, as with most successful Celtic managers, on here Rodgers was roundly slated and achievements rubbished. 

Most PnB’s would be successful at Celtic with the money available at a time when there biggest challengers (financially) were not long back in the top league. 
He was certainly an improvement on Lennon who struggled in many of the domestic cup competitions while the other arse cheek were in the seaside leagues. 

16 minutes ago, Molotov said:

All PnB’s would be successful at Celtic with the money available at a time when there biggest challengers (financially) were not long back in the top league. 
He was certainly an improvement on Lennon who struggled in many of the domestic cup competitions while the other arse cheek were in the seaside leagues. 

FTFY

9 hours ago, Molotov said:

Most PnB’s would be successful at Celtic with the money available at a time when there biggest challengers (financially) were not long back in the top league. 

There’s a good few posters on p&b who I wouldn’t trust managing my sons local team. 

30 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

There’s a good few posters on p&b who I wouldn’t trust managing my sons local team. 

Let’s not get into boys clubs on here. Even Rangers fans know by now that is a subject that is off limits on P&B.

Out of interest can you tell me how many of your managers (going back to Jock Stein) have won major trophies when they went down to England after being manager at Celtic?

42 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Let’s not get into boys clubs on here. Even Rangers fans know by now that is a subject that is off limits on P&B.

It's not 'off limits' it's been discussed on here before such as when the Barry Bennell case came to light. Its when it's used by creeps like yourself for point scoring that it's not really allowed. Feel free to f**k off to Rangers media and the like though if that's your sort of thing.

15 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Everybody at Celtic knew Rodgers was a terrific manager at the time. What I do find funny, as with most successful Celtic managers, on here Rodgers was roundly slated and achievements rubbished. 

Merely a necessary counter argument to the hysterical hyperpraise that greets Celtic achievements from their acolytes in the Scottish media.

47 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

Merely a necessary counter argument to the hysterical hyperpraise that greets Celtic achievements from their acolytes in the Scottish media.

Did a Celtic player piss in your tea at one time, Kennie?

1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Did a Celtic player piss in your tea at one time, Kennie?

Yes, why do you think Willie Wallace emigrated to Australia..! He was in the midst of a urinating frenzy , though strangely only with tea drinkers. Coffee, Hot Chocolate and anything alcoholic was off limits. 

Typical arse cheek behaviour.

I never brought up any allegations.

It was a flippant comment in response to a poor counter argument. I brought up no allegations on a very serious subject and I never would. 

If you took my comment the wrong way then that says more about you than me.

I had made a perfectly reasonable argument previously that anyone with a modicum of football knowledge could lead Celtic to victory due to the obscene differences in wealth between themselves and the “diddy” clubs. 

None of you could answer this question:

“Out of interest can you tell me how many of your managers (going back to Jock Stein) have won major trophies when they went down to England after being manager at Celtic?”

4 minutes ago, Molotov said:

It was a flippant comment in response to a poor counter argument. I brought up no allegations on a very serious subject and I never would. 

I had made a perfectly reasonable argument previously that anyone with a modicum of football knowledge could lead Celtic to victory due to the obscene differences in wealth between themselves and the “diddy” clubs. 

“Out of interest can you tell me how many of your managers (going back to Jock Stein) have won major trophies when they went down to England after being manager at Celtic?”

It was very obvious what you were getting at with your “saying but not saying.”

Enjoy your day 👍

39 minutes ago, Molotov said:

none of you could answer this question:

If only you had access to the internet you could find out for yourself. 

55 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Shut up you tart. 

15 hours ago, Molotov said:

Most PnB’s would be successful at Celtic with the money available at a time when their biggest challengers (financially) were not long back in the top league. 

5 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

4 hours ago, Molotov said:

You took it there, I was merely suggesting most on p&b wouldn’t have the basic knowledge on how to manage a local team never mind Celtic. 

I guess you saw an opportunity, to make light of something that most would find an appalling situation. 

14 hours ago, Molotov said:

Out of interest can you tell me how many of your managers (going back to Jock Stein) have won major trophies when they went down to England after being manager at Celtic?

Awful post. Even alluding to that subject to weaponise and score points is utter bawbag behaviour 🤮