The Celtic All Seasons thread

18 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m sure there’s a joke in Grangemouth Brian someplace !!

Probably a bigger joke if he'd called you Grangemouth Brain...

Surprised at Rogic wanting to leave, thought we would have got at least 1 more season but if he wants to go home nothing we can do, it has been nearly 10 years.

Losing 2 players with their level of experience is tough though, I can see why we kept Forrest now, need to have some sort of experience in the team and with the departures of Rogic and Bitton then that makes Forrest and McGregor our only players left with over 100 appearances for the club.

Wish them both the best of luck.

8 hours ago, gannonball said:

He’s not like Johnny Hayes though where he can play further back as his legs go.  He’s the sort of player that once his legs have gone he will be done at this level. Add in the intensity that Ange plays to it just doesn’t make any sense giving out a 3 year deal.

Not saying you are wrong, but the same was said about Bobby Lennox. When his legs went, he kept in the game by being quicker thinking and reading the game well. Not sure if Forest has the same in him. 

2 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Not everything that is retro is worth bringing back 

8237E65F-5E66-4B3A-9461-BD1A91252913.jpeg

Not gonna lie, i quite like that it’s giving me 93/94 vibes.

Was wearing that shirt and the matching hat the day Fergus came out to tell us he had saved the club, remember it vividly and the days of going in early to protest against the Kelly’s. 😂

Just now, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Rogic for me is a huge player. Genuinely one of the ones in my lifetime that you just know will show up and punish you if given the chance. Glad to see him leave, where would he likely be off to? 

Back to Australia or the Middle East

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Back to Australia or the Middle East

Fair enough. 

I think a few years ago he could have definitely been a successful prem player. Without watching him on a weekly basis I'd say he's been your best player in the last 5 years or so. (Unless he's a big game televised games merchant) 

23 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Not gonna lie, i quite like that it’s giving me 93/94 vibes.

Was wearing that shirt and the matching hat the day Fergus came out to tell us he had saved the club, remember it vividly and the days of going in early to protest against the Kelly’s. 😂

The back is pretty crap also imo

31449E8B-8B06-4CCC-AA21-0D8D6FA68A7F.jpeg