The Celtic All Seasons thread

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

When you post such monumental dumbfuckery it tends to stick in my mind.

Anyway how’s your day been? 😁

My day's been excellent, bit of mountain biking, bit of hillwalking in the middle of nowhere. Most enjoyable. 

Came home to discover some weirdo's been trawling posts from months ago to try to win the internet 😂

Just now, Day of the Lords said:

My day's been excellent, bit of mountain biking, bit of hillwalking in the middle of nowhere. Most enjoyable. 

Came home to discover some weirdo's been trawling posts from months ago to try to win the internet 😂

I suppose that does sound much better than watching your team tbf so good call.

And it’s like you said to me previously when you were trawling my posts from months past and you were right, we all do have that one post 😉

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

I suppose that does sound much better than watching your team tbf so good call.

And it’s like you said to me previously when you were trawling my posts from months past and you were right, we all do have that one post 😉

Anything is better than watching McGhee's latest clusterfuck tbf

16 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Embarrassing stuff. Dear me. 

Precisely, imagine slaughtering a manager you know nothing about a few months into his reign after taking over a shambles of a side. Some people will never learn. 

Edited by Drew Brees

Vast improvement, playing great football and the new players still with loads of potential to improve and to gel as a team. A full preseason is going to help a lot.

We really need to add some strength and muscle to the team though. If we can combine that with how we play it would be a another step up. A proper CDM too is needed and a leftback.

CELTIC are on the verge of securing £2 million Hammarby defender Mohanad Jeahze. 

SunSport revealed last month that Hoops boss Ange Postecoglou wants the Iraqi left-back as part of his squad for next season. 

Mohanad Jeahze will be Ange Postecoglou's first new recruit and a deal to bring the 25-year-old to Glasgow this summer is now close to being completed. 

The in-demand player has decided he wants to make the move to Celtic Park, with the clubs now putting the finishing touches to the overall package. 

All being well, he will move to Scotland as soon as the summer window opens and join up with the Hoops squad for pre-season. 

Jeahze is regarded as the top full-back in Sweden after making the move to Hammarby from Mjallby two years ago. 

The attacking defender, whose high-energy style of play fits in perfectly with how Postecoglou wants Celtic performing, has been a key reason why the Bajen sit top of the Allsvenskan. 

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

CELTIC are on the verge of securing £2 million Hammarby defender Mohanad Jeahze. 

SunSport revealed last month that Hoops boss Ange Postecoglou wants the Iraqi left-back as part of his squad for next season. 

Mohanad Jeahze will be Ange Postecoglou's first new recruit and a deal to bring the 25-year-old to Glasgow this summer is now close to being completed. 

The in-demand player has decided he wants to make the move to Celtic Park, with the clubs now putting the finishing touches to the overall package. 

All being well, he will move to Scotland as soon as the summer window opens and join up with the Hoops squad for pre-season. 

Jeahze is regarded as the top full-back in Sweden after making the move to Hammarby from Mjallby two years ago. 

The attacking defender, whose high-energy style of play fits in perfectly with how Postecoglou wants Celtic performing, has been a key reason why the Bajen sit top of the Allsvenskan. 

Describing a player as “in-demand” seems weird in an article where no other teams are mentioned as being interested.

13 minutes ago, AJF said:

Describing a player as “in-demand” seems weird in an article where no other teams are mentioned as being interested.

Maybe it’s just speculation, and as we know, The Sun only deal in the facts. 

(it did say Lech Poznan tried to sign him in January). 

4 minutes ago, Captain Saintsible said:

Well done on finishing first in a 2 horse race with the success achieved by a business model of exploiting sectarian, bigotry, racism, hatred, intimidation and violence 

Thank you. 

Buzzing!!!! Absolutely fucking buzzing, considering the shitemare that was last season to come back and be on top after a season is beyond what i expected.

Saturday can’t come fast enough, have a fucking awesome night Bhoys 🍀