The Celtic All Seasons thread

19 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Gotta love the casual racism that gets dished out on here at times.

Its an old trope that gets used about Irish / Catholics, always playing the victim to delegitimise any complaints 

I’ve quickly realised on here you can’t really have any sensible discussion on here without someone bringing your perceived religion or cultural identity into it

Questioning why the head of the referees goes on national radio to discuss a particular incident?

Well you’re just playing the victim obviously 

Because that’s what we do eh?

Surprised @Div allows it, but I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt about it

Oh and I wasn’t complaining about the decision, I’m wondering if it will receive the same attention as the Kyogo goal did.

Edit: I see you’ve been on this forum for almost a decade. So I’m guessing you’re not a daft wee boy either

That’s a fucking nonsense post. 

You posted a decision against st Johnstone on the Celtic thread as an example of bias against Celtic. 

It’s absolutely ridiculous and to be quite honest it undermines efforts against sectarianism to claim it’s anything to do with anti Irish bigotry or Catholicism. 

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

F*ckin hell :lol: . Gets worse every time you see it.

2 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Victim fc’s fans complaining about being victims in a game Thad doesn’t even involve them being victimised.

You canna make this shite up! emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

31 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

No. You complained about a decision in a game your victims aren’t even involved in.

I did not make it up and your denial is just another sign of your victim culture!

You got all that from me laughing at a ref making a rip roaring c**t of it?
Just so you I am now laughing at you but by all means carry on, no complaints here.

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

That’s a fucking nonsense post. 

You posted a decision against st Johnstone on the Celtic thread as an example of bias against Celtic. 

It’s absolutely ridiculous and to be quite honest it undermines efforts against sectarianism to claim it’s anything to do with anti Irish bigotry or Catholicism. 

Biased against Celtic?

Ive never said or suggested that.

I think the standard of refereeing is just shite.

But I do question why the Kyogo goal seemed to generate so much attention to the point the head of the refs had to go on national radio to discuss it

Do you honestly think tbe Aberdeen goal today will cause the same outcry? I genuinely don’t.

If you want to eradicate it then don’t play up to it with old tropes that have been used to do you legitimise complaints 

It’s really not that difficult.

Ive seen people on here call Celtic fans Plastics, ffs. 

11 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Biased against Celtic?

Ive never said or suggested that.

I think the standard of refereeing is just shite.

But I do question why the Kyogo goal seemed to generate so much attention to the point the head of the refs had to go on national radio to discuss it

Do you honestly think tbe Aberdeen goal today will cause the same outcry? I genuinely don’t.

If you want to eradicate it then don’t play up to it with old tropes that have been used to do you legitimise complaints 

It’s really not that difficult.

Ive seen people on here call Celtic fans Plastics, ffs. 

If you’re struggling as to why Celtic get more coverage than st Johnstone then I can’t help you. 

Just now, Clown Job said:

Cool no worries.

If you don’t actually want to discuss the point then fair enough. 

Explain it to me then. 

If the point is that Celtic get more scrutiny because of some sort of anti Irish or anti catholic bigotry then I’m calling bullshit. 

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Explain it to me then. 

If the point is that Celtic get more scrutiny because of some sort of anti Irish or anti catholic bigotry then I’m calling bullshit. 

Go back and read what I said 

it’s not difficult to understand and I certainly never suggested it was anything to do with anti Irish or anti catholic.

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Explain it to me then. 

Apparently branding Celtic "Victim FC" is the anti-Irish/Catholic stuff.

9 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Go back and read what I said 

it’s not difficult to understand and I certainly never suggested it was anything to do with anti Irish or anti catholic.

You asked me if the decision today would receive the same scrutiny. The answer is no, obviously not. 

The question is why, and I think you’re misguided on your answer to that question. 

regrettably, fucking everything to do with rangers and Celtic is amplified to ridiculous levels in this country. And it has nothing to do with what you’re suggesting. 

12 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You asked me if the decision today would receive the same scrutiny. The answer is no, obviously not. 

The question is why, and I think you’re misguided on your answer to that question. 

regrettably, fucking everything to do with rangers and Celtic is amplified to ridiculous levels in this country. And it has nothing to do with what you’re suggesting. 

It sounds like we both agree on the same thing.

I’m not believing anti Celtic conspiracies or that, I just believe the level of referring is really shite

Do Scottish refs even take control of European fixtures anymore?

Somethings needs to be looked at about the standard

And I’ve said before, I’d fully support the head of the refs coming out every week to discuss decisions.

But it should be for all games involved. 

3 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

It sounds like we both agree on the same thing.

I’m not believing anti Celtic conspiracies or that, I just believe the level of referring is really shite

Do Scottish refs even take control of European fixtures anymore?

Somethings needs to be looked at about the standard

And I’ve said before, I’d fully support the head of the refs coming out every week to discuss decisions.

But it should be for all games involved. 

Ok well maybe I’ve misunderstood. You have referenced tropes etc in this discussion but I’m struggling to understand the link.

Refs are absolutely not good enough in this country for many reasons but every club experiences that. 

On 11/12/2021 at 22:01, Dons_1988 said:

You're not a fan of VAR yet Scottish football are running a system that is out dated, you also believe the big teams get the decisions and VAR won't help that, that's your contradiction M8.
I couldn't give 2 fecks about the amplified outside noise.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

See Connor Hazards Twitter account was hacked this morning.

Went to have a look at what was posted and some of it is just gutter trawling.

Of all the players accounts you could take over though eh? Probably the only one daft enough to haven’t given away personal information to get access to the account though.