The Celtic All Seasons thread

Just now, gannonball said:

What that you made up an alias on here then blatantly lied about it? Ok Pie and Bovril accepts this frankly strange challenge.

Someones losing it again...

Kyogo cheated,  I'm going to keep on mentioning that he's a cheat.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Yes you did  I even liked the post as I thought it was refreshingly honest.

Not from me you didn’t. The only thing I referred to as embarrassing from the weekend was some of the fans behaviour

I’ve referred to you as a gobshite before, these days your lies are bordering on pathological.

Edited by Jinky67

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Not from me you didn’t. The only thing I referred to as embarrassing from the weekend was some of the fans behaviour.

The thread seems to have vanished,  which explains your cockiness here.

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Not cockiness Bennett, honesty.

Something you don’t seem to grasp the concept of

You were right though, Kyogo rolling around pretending to be Injured was embarrassing.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

You were right though, Kyogo rolling around pretending to be Injured was embarrassing.

You must have mistaken it for the time I slaughtered Alfredo for getting sent off for simulation against Celtic.

Easy mistake to make when you are completely detached from reality and grieving so I forgive you 

21 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Sure you did emoji23.png

See above emoji23.png

Wasn’t really bothered who said it, happens most weeks, only really gave it a second thought when you claimed it didn’t happen. Think we both know it did now. 

4 minutes ago, G51 said:

Sad to see Kyogo dragging the reputation of foreign players through the mud with his cheating the last few weeks. 

I can understand why he did the 1st one v livi, and not really sure what was going through his head v Dundee but getting a rep like that will be difficult to shake off. 

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

I can understand why he did the 1st one v livi, and not really sure what was going through his head v Dundee but getting a rep like that will be difficult to shake off. 

Quite simply, there is no shaking off that reputation. 

The only resolution available to him is to hand in a transfer request, and be sold at a cut-price fee. Sad but it's just the way it is.

48 minutes ago, G51 said:

Quite simply, there is no shaking off that reputation. 

The only resolution available to him is to hand in a transfer request, and be sold at a cut-price fee. Sad but it's just the way it is.

Really? It seemed to turn Alfredo into a cult hero round Ibrox way 

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Really? It seemed to turn Alfredo into a cult hero round Ibrox way 

That's because Morelos is a snide b*****d who does absolutely daft things such as stamping on Scott McKenna's groin, slapping Scott Brown on the back of the head and leaving Ryan Porteous crying on the ground. That's the type of cheating we want to see from our foreigners. People love it, it's box office.

Diving about pretending you've been slapped in the face is the type of behaviour that nobody likes or respects. It just looks a bit pathetic really.