The Celtic All Seasons thread

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

7 losses from 17 games now, Lennon last season was 10 from 39.

Aye but to be fair Lennon took over an all conquering Rodgers teams, probably one of the best I’ve ever seen and turned them into a shitshow

Ange has only been in the door for 3 months having to deal with the aftermath of Lennon

This season was always going to be a write off IMO, I’m willing to give him time, plus he needs the backing of the board and that’s something I’m not entirely convinced he will get 

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Can’t have it both ways, time is quickly running out. 

Time is running out on us being able to wrestle the title back yes but that was always a very real possibility that this would take more than 1 season.

I said at the very start i would reserve judgment until end of the season, i need to stand by that however i was at peace with the possibility of us not doing it this year despite the potential consequences of us missing out on the guaranteed CL spot.

Imagine if Man U had binned SAF after his shit start or City binning Pep after finishing 4th and winning f**k all in his 1st season despite spending hundreds of millions. Sometimes it just takes time

I like Ange a lot. I’d like to give him time to get it right although it’s tough going at the minute. We’ve not regressed in Europe-we’re always shite there.

It’s disappointing domestically however as Rangers look like being back to their usual mediocre selves after their freak season last year and would probably be there for the taking at any other time.

24 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I like Ange a lot. I’d like to give him time to get it right although it’s tough going at the minute. We’ve not regressed in Europe-we’re always shite there.

It’s disappointing domestically however as Rangers look like being back to their usual mediocre selves after their freak season last year and would probably be there for the taking at any other time.

The Celtic board need to make up their minds, and either back Ange or sack him.

By that I mean, if he's to stay long term then let him bring in two or three of his own coaches that he trusts and feckin well get rid of Kennedy and strachan.

If Ange is Not the man for long term then a full clean sweep is needed. Either way Kennedt and Strachan should have gone at the same time as Lennon!

"Angeball" might work eventually if Celtic get better players in BUT, I HATE this playing out from  the back pish!

How many times in the first half last night did Celtic put themselves under pressure by fannying about at the back trying to pass across their own box?

Not for me that style!

9 minutes ago, Leewood said:

"Angeball" might work eventually if Celtic get better players in BUT, I HATE this playing out from  the back pish!

How many times in the first half last night did Celtic put themselves under pressure by fannying about at the back trying to pass across their own box?

Not for me that style!

Pissing about at the back with central defenders who look uncomfortable on the ball and 2nd choice full backs being asked to play as midfielders as well as covering their own position, and a manager with no plan b, and no idea how to change it. I’m all for giving someone time but they’ve got to have the basics, not convinced thus guy does. 

4 hours ago, Leewood said:

Not for me that style!

You don't like having to watch people known as professional footballers actually attempt to play football? 

11 hours ago, AJF said:

There we have it. Last season was a result of… collusion between Rangers and Celtic to benefit them both 😂

This ridiculous theory was branded about on here by some of the diddy fans. Some saying thats why we reappointed Lennon, I think a fair few were being serious as well.

Edited by gannonball

56 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Hearing young Dembele has just had surgery on the broken ankle he suffered in pre-season. Healing issues apparently.

Real shame as he had a real chance at breaking through this season

An outrageous tackle, in a friendly, on a kid. c**t should be ashamed of himself.