The Celtic All Seasons thread

10 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Don’t say anything bad, the dees have already brought Up jock stein and calling us paedos on the Dundee thread. They can’t handle the truth. 

Yeah they are very much of the opinion that he wasn't charged with anything so they are cool with him messaging 15 year old schoolkids asking for scuddies yet some of them were on here calling Oko-Flex a predator for his comments yet he also wasn't charged or even investigated by the police so he's well suited for Dundee. 

Either way he is gone, he's their problem now however i imagine McPake will be shitting himself if he ever sees Griffiths and Cummings together with their phones out

Edited by Jinky67

9 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Yeah they are very much of the opinion that he wasn't charged with anything so they are cool with him messaging 15 year old schoolkids asking for scuddies yet some of them were on here calling Oko-Flex a predator for his comments yet he also wasn't charged or even investigated by the police so he's well suited for Dundee. 

Either way he is gone, he's their problem now however i imagine McPake will be shitting himself if he ever sees Griffiths and Cummings together with their phones out

What would your viewpoint be if the girl looked in her early 20s and he made a bit of a c**t of it by not realising she was younger and didn't think to ask as she didn't look anything like an underage girl?

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

What would your viewpoint be if the girl looked in her early 20s and he made a bit of a c**t of it by not realising she was younger and didn't think to ask as she didn't look anything like an underage girl?

The girls lmage is available online, took me 2 mins to find it, she looks about 12. This is a 30 someone man with a family at home. No justification.  

30 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Don’t say anything bad, the dees have already brought Up jock stein and calling us paedos on the Dundee thread. They can’t handle the truth. 

You have been on the Dee thread all day spouting shite you rocket

You are not the brightest button in the box are you?

23 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Why Cummings? 

11 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Yeah that's very, very creepy m8 - posting a pic of a girl on here you know to be 15. You'll be getting binned soon I imagine. Presumably the mods are already watching given that your posts have been deleted on the Dee thread. 

I deleted it immediately, obviously not quick enough for you to quote it and yet you still have it in your post.  Not good   

Edited by Drew Brees