The Celtic All Seasons thread

It’s only been 6 months, in a couple of days time, that Ross County gubbed us and everyone knew that Lennon wasn’t up to the job, so it’s hardly surprising that we haven’t a manager in place by now, fucking amateurs, but at least everyone gets a £50 voucher. 

49 minutes ago, AJF said:

To say that Celtic's season ticket renewal announcement today has went down like a lead balloon would be an understatement. An awful lot of angry Bhoys and Ghirls.

Yes it's disgusting and i'm genuinely unconvinced Eddie Howe on his own will be enough to sell out our allocation now.

There was recent dialogue with the Celtic trust and they binned them off also.

Dom McKay still isn't in the job full time however any PR skills he claims to have will be massively tested here.

Im a renowned shitebag who renews at the last minute but think this is a bridge too far for me. An absolute joke considering how much profit they have made over past few years and the mismanagement especially this year.  Will still go whenever Im free obviously but I doubt I will renew.

4 hours ago, gannonball said:

Im a renowned shitebag who renews at the last minute but think this is a bridge too far for me. An absolute joke considering how much profit they have made over past few years and the mismanagement especially this year.  Will still go whenever Im free obviously but I doubt I will renew.

Jesus man I hope you are joking. Otherwise that is a big riddy.

47 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Fair play to the RangersDas, if they believe this and that they are the same club they really will lap up any old shite.

CELTIC bosses wrote to a section of fans after complaints over a smelly supporter.

Stunned fans received a letter reminding them not to turn up for matches with excessive BO.

The letter was originally thought to be a hoax but it transpired that officials had indeed acted to help create reduce the negative “impact” of the pong

Celtic’s supporter liaison officer, John Paul Taylor, penned the letter after being officially approached by fans.

The letter, sent to one section of the main stand’s season ticket holders, claimed the smell was “impacting on the experience” of the match

Taylor later took to Twitter, saying: “I can exclusively reveal its genuine, dispatched at the request of incumbents within the locale

23 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Jesus man I hope you are joking. Otherwise that is a big riddy.

I essentially paid 500 quid this season to watch home games on my tv that a few times it didn't work and I had to use iptv. Im a fan but Im not a mug. 

speaking of mugs...

22 minutes ago, bennett said:

CELTIC bosses wrote to a section of fans after complaints over a smelly supporter.

Stunned fans received a letter reminding them not to turn up for matches with excessive BO.

The letter was originally thought to be a hoax but it transpired that officials had indeed acted to help create reduce the negative “impact” of the pong

Celtic’s supporter liaison officer, John Paul Taylor, penned the letter after being officially approached by fans.

The letter, sent to one section of the main stand’s season ticket holders, claimed the smell was “impacting on the experience” of the match

Taylor later took to Twitter, saying: “I can exclusively reveal its genuine, dispatched at the request of incumbents within the locale

Im pretty sure a club down south (Stockport?) had something like this not long before us. If you believe that JPT’s tweet was genuine or serious with ‘I can exclusively’ then I am afraid you are monumentally thick.

ETA - sorry to burst your bubble bennett....

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/stinky-stockport-county-fans-told-6463817.amp

Edited by gannonball

8 hours ago, gannonball said:

speaking of mugs...

Im pretty sure a club down south (Stockport?) had something like this not long before us. If you believe that JPT’s tweet was genuine or serious with ‘I can exclusively’ then I am afraid you are monumentally thick.

ETA - sorry to burst your bubble bennett....

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/stinky-stockport-county-fans-told-6463817.amp

You’re being a tad over defensive here. 

9 hours ago, gannonball said:

I essentially paid 500 quid this season to watch home games on my tv that a few times it didn't work and I had to use iptv. Im a fan but Im not a mug.

Every other season ticket holder in Scotland is in the same boat. Some paying more and some paying less. Fans will be back in next season so you will get full value for your ticket.

I just don't see what relevance having Eddie Howe in before a certain arbitrary date should have to your renewal.

1 minute ago, DMCs said:

Every other season ticket holder in Scotland is in the same boat. Some paying more and some paying less. Fans will be back in next season so you will get full value for your ticket.

I just don't see what relevance having Eddie Howe in before a certain arbitrary date should have to your renewal.

I think its to do with the £50 club voucher being the only benefit to having a season ticket worth £500, compared to a Celtic TV subscription worth like £90. Season ticket holders literally got nothing despite spending £400 more.

Clubs like Motherwell have offered free season tickets for 21/22 to those who purchased 20/21 tickets as a comparison.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think its to do with the £50 club voucher being the only benefit to having a season ticket worth £500, compared to a Celtic TV subscription worth like £90. Season ticket holders literally got nothing despite spending £400 more.

A Celtic TV sub will only get you live games if you are outside the UK and Ireland. There are ways around that with VPNs etc. but technically you are breaking the law doing so therefore it's not too dissimilar from IPTV. Fans all over Scotland are in the same boat too with many not getting extra benefits at all. I think there wouldn't be this backlash if they had won the league.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Clubs like Motherwell have offered free season tickets for 21/22 to those who purchased 20/21 tickets as a comparison.

Very commendable but there is a reason that it's an extraordinarily rare gesture that basically near zero other football clubs have done. It's not logically compatible to simultaneously want the club to hire and back Eddie Howe to challenge Rangers next season AND also expect significant deductions from season ticket prices.