The Celtic All Seasons thread

4 minutes ago, G51 said:

I'd completely missed the Tierney story. If it's true that they gave him so many injections that he played a game in the same day when he couldn't get out of bed, it's an extraordinary detail.

Its hardly surprising, everyone could see Celtic were running him into the ground, and he was unlikely to ever say no as either Lennon or Brown would make it public and all the daft fans would start claiming he wasn't committed.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its hardly surprising, everyone could see Celtic were running him into the ground, and he was unlikely to ever say no as either Lennon or Brown would make it public and all the daft fans would start claiming he wasn't committed.

I knew that he was playing too many games and that he was having issues with injuries, but I had no idea that it was so extensive.

An incredibly risky thing to do, could easily have ruined his career.

43 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Where is he going ?? England or France ??

I agree with you - it’s laughable to see Steamboats Willie pretending it’s good news that they are out of the CL before it’s started. 

I agree that they will never sack Lennon too.

No idea mate, villa apparently.. but there is no way he is hanging about after last night. Once again Celtic will  need to fill the void of 30 million odd for CL money.  Rumoured to be one of the want away players. 

10 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s a good move for him as he’s miles away from being the quality required for a club in the Champions League mate.

Signed him for next years champions league mate....

You'll not be laughing when he scores a 40 yard overhead kick in the final against Bayern next year.

I came on to share that Twitter thread, really interesting for someone who hasn't paid much attention to Celtic over the past few seasons.  Seems crazy that in the modern era players are given routine injections to play through injuries, a young player as well.  The days of players, especially those playing at a high level, accepting that are long gone.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The past two pages of this thread are almost making me want Rangers to stop ten in a row. The Celtic fans, players and club would probably rage themselves out of existence.

Join Us GIF by memecandy