The Celtic All Seasons thread

5 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Aye, apologies. I was a dick.

Apology accepted. And let’s hope that 49,000 Celtic fans are upset. Although with an SPFL charge hanging over them for potential Covid breaches, how they can get the go ahead before Friday’s hearing, I’ve no idea. It would make more sense to test at McDiarmid, Livi or Rugby Park.

So how do Celtic let 1000 of their 50k ST holder in, shafting the other 49k but without upsetting them?

The same issue every club in the country is having to address.

Be typical Celtic if the full 1000 comprised solely of the GB and they then proceed in their usual fashion unveiling offensive anti lockdown banners, singing their Sectarian songs and setting off flares thus gubbing any return to grounds for the rest of the season.

2 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:
2 hours ago, Romeo said:
I'll deffo be getting in, just a matter of how they decide who the other 999 are.

Paul the Tim and his top 999 friends on Facebook.

Good to see Slaney getting a seat! 

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

I'll deffo be getting in, just a matter of how they decide who the other 999 are.

Phoning the emergency services and dressing up as a fireman is a good idea but maybe a golden ticket Willie wonka style is the way to go, I know one of the guys that do the paradise half time draw. 

38 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Nice to see flashscore tryong to stoke up the Champions League qualifiers in the absence of fans

Screenshot_20200826-092330_FlashScore%20UK.jpeg

Haha, reminds me of the time Scotland played Hungary a couple of years ago and a prominent twitter account started using the hashtag #HUNSCO when talking about the game to play up to his target audience 😄 

Edouard on the move and out the CL, some night for Celtic fans.

At least you're apparently signing some no mark in his late 20s from the Turkish league to replace him.