The Celtic All Seasons thread

Seen some fans questioning the 4 million  but the guy has barely kicked ball the past 18months and for me its decent enough in the current climate. Even in his pomp an EPL club would probably never have played decent money for him because of his fitness issues.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

On another note it would appear Ozzie Tam is away :(. Has barely kicked a ball for two years but I was hoping with these extra subs now he would get more starts but Lennon doesn’t appear to favour him at all and the guy cant seem to keep fit.

His goal in the Scottish Cup final to win the treble was possibly the greatest moment in my life. However If a game could sum him up it would be the 3-3 game against Man City. Looked unplayable against a top class team for the first half, didnt turn up in second half then got the hook after less than hour I think.

Another quality player but looked like he couldn't handle 90 mins. Hated him playing against us because he scored a ridiculous amount of important goals. 

If he had better luck/conditioning you'd have made eight figures off him years ago.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

He’s literally scored a hat trick at international level recently. Yes it was Israel but its team on a relative par with Scotland that we struggle against. He's also performed decently against Man City and Bayern in the champions league, dragged us forward against the Lazio last season away and has won us a good few must win games with late winners in late stage European qualifiers. He’s  got his faults but he can certainly hold his own in a team set up right at higher levels. He can be an absolute passenger at times, it’s managers that allow him to be one that annoy me more tbh.

It’s Catch 22 isn’t it. Had he performed consistently well on the bigger stage you’d likely have lost him. But he didn’t therefore got no offers so you’ve benefited from some very decent Premier League performances over 10 years or so.

Anyone know what sort of sell on clause PSG put into the deal when we signed Edouard? Considering we paid 9m for him, if the percentage is as high as some have suggested, we won't be making massive money off him (in a relative sense).

All the more reason to throw out any offers and cling onto him for one more year!

IMG_2389.jpgIMG_2397.jpgd5a8eed4-7178-4edd-8f59-656815f3ebf8.jpg

Hey everyone.

I’m selling a Ryan Christie signed and framed Celtic strip from the 19/20 season. It’s got a genuine signature from Ryan himself on it. I framed the strip myself, a little thing I started doing over lockdown. I’d be looking for £170 but I’m happy to listen to offers.

Thanks.

10 hours ago, CaleyJag157 said:

Hey everyone.

I’m selling a Ryan Christie signed and framed Celtic strip from the 19/20 season. It’s got a genuine signature from Ryan himself on it. I framed the strip myself, a little thing I started doing over lockdown. I’d be looking for £170 but I’m happy to listen to offers.

Thanks.

Is that on the wall in your house? 

10 hours ago, CaleyJag157 said:

Hey everyone.

Thanks.

Did Jimmy Bell iron on the name?