The Celtic All Seasons thread

Poor timing for me, even could've waited a week, couple of massive games this week.

We'll be fine, we always are.

The only loyal thing in football now are the folk that stump their hard earned every week to watch their team.

6 minutes ago, Ylf said:

A Celtic fan passed through my work today saying fuk him we’ve lost better managers. You sure emoji848.pngemoji23.png

A guy at my work has said "I'm not that fussed as I never really liked him much. Lennon has much more character."

He left shortly after as I nearly passed out from laughing.

8 minutes ago, Ylf said:

A Celtic fan passed through my work today saying fuk him we’ve lost better managers. You sure emoji848.pngemoji23.png

Yes, we have won the European Cup and more recently been to the Uefa Cup final, we have lost better managers.

I'm sad he's gone for the record, but that statement is correct.

Guest Moomintroll

Bookmarked.
Oddly enough, one of my customers in Steve Clarkes uncle in law if that is even such a thing. I would never say never but the odds of him going to Celtic are very slim from the discussions I have had with him.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
31 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Bookmarked.

Oddly enough, one of my customers in Steve Clarkes uncle in law if that is even such a thing. I would never say never but the odds of him going to Celtic are very slim from the discussions I have had with him.

Would have thought that after all he said last week, he pretty much ruled himself out.

39 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Times like this I love football fans. Celtic fans who worshiped him now calling for Leicester to take him there by helicopter, and fans of everyone else who have constantly said he was nothing but average who are absolutely creaming themselves at the prospect of someone else in Scotland having a half chance at a cup. Can't wait to see the reaction if he knocks back the Leicester job.

Aye Ross. You do a good of hiding it but every so often the mask slips. :huh:

Just now, 7-2 said:

Aye Ross. You do a good of hiding it but every so often the mask slips. :huh:

Not entirely sure what you mean by that. The reactions to this from all sides have been wildly different to the opinions being spouted for the last two and a half years.

9 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

A guy at my work has said "I'm not that fussed as I never really liked him much. Lennon has much more character."

He left shortly after as I nearly passed out from laughing.

16 minutes ago, Ylf said:

Can we get this my pal at work patter binned/banned pleased, utterly nauseating.

Yes, we have won the European Cup and more recently been to the Uefa Cup final, we have lost better managers.
I'm sad he's gone for the record, but that statement is correct.

UEFA cup final recently?[emoji848][emoji848]. The 10 iar obsession is pointless nobody cares if they win the 10. It’s Europe where you should be concerned about.

25 minutes ago, The OP said:

but coming in the middle of a season where there's still a good bit to play for is the annoying part

I predict a grumpy celtic-minded hack is right now bashing out a 1000 word hot take on Transfer Windows for Managers...

3 minutes ago, Ylf said:

UEFA cup final recently?emoji848.pngemoji848.png. The 10 iar obsession is pointless nobody cares if they win the 10. It’s Europe where you should be concerned about.

haha aye fair enough, in my season ticket holding tenure! I'm 38, not that old!! 

I beg to differ on the 10

haha aye fair enough, in my season ticket holding tenure! I'm 38, not that old!! 
I beg to differ on the 10

Fair enough. [emoji106] fwiw I thought Brendan did a great job domestically but Europe meh. He was good for publicity for Scottish football. They need another big name imo

2 minutes ago, Ylf said:

Fair enough. emoji106.png fwiw I thought Brendan did a great job domestically but Europe meh. He was good for publicity for Scottish football. They need another big name imo

Me too, as I said, I'm sad he's gone but we'll see what happens.

Lennon probably, which I'm not to fussed either way.

Would like Clarke long term but a few folk on here seem in the know and it's not happening.