The Celtic All Seasons thread

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

He has terrible hair but when he plays, it looks pretty cool. Shame about the old gumshield - is there a reason he uses one? 

Very good player, right enough. Probably the most impressive Ange has brought in.

Apparently- “

It relaxes your face, balance your bite and temporomandibular joints. 

As a result, body is better aligned and players experience improved strength, balance, range of motion, flexibility, and better oxygen flow.

Hatate was saying that “ I cannot play without mouthpiece”.

plus it’s blue for Japan. 

On 04/03/2023 at 11:05, Drew Brees said:

Apparently- “

It relaxes your face, balance your bite and temporomandibular joints. 

As a result, body is better aligned and players experience improved strength, balance, range of motion, flexibility, and better oxygen flow.

Hatate was saying that “ I cannot play without mouthpiece”.

plus it’s blue for Japan. 

really? , I might use a mouthshield next time I play

Edited by ScotiaNostra

17 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

A wee diddly memee giffy.... always your pal when coherent argument using words proves too difficult. Remind me again, who is out to get rid of Mr Postegoclu. ???

Tired Work From Home GIF

51 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

A wee diddly memee giffy.... always your pal when coherent argument using words proves too difficult. Remind me again, who is out to get rid of Mr Postegoclu. ???

Using words isn’t difficult, understanding what the f**k you are on about is however. A point underpinned by the number of people going 

Animated GIF

38 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Using words isn’t difficult, understanding what the f**k you are on about is however. A point underpinned by the number of people going 

Animated GIF

Seems typical of the baby boomers on here, kincy does it but at least he can back it up, thus nugget just posts gibberish upon gibberish. 

Edited by Drew Brees

5 minutes ago, gannonball said:

No Hatate or Kyogo in the Japan squad again despite being in sublime form us. I will profess to having next to no knowledge of who they are in competition with but I find it rather strange to not even being in the squads.

Judging by a Japanese fan i have on Twitter, its an experimental squad and these fixtures are the best ones to try that in.

48 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Judging by a Japanese fan i have on Twitter, its an experimental squad and these fixtures are the best ones to try that in.

Sounds like the gaffer doesn’t really rate the SPFL much either. Which is an odd comment to make considering he has called up Maeda.

9 minutes ago, AJF said:

Sounds like the gaffer doesn’t really rate the SPFL much either. Which is an odd comment to make considering he has called up Maeda.

Yeah I'm appreciate Maeda can be offer something different but technically he is nowhere near the other 2. The coach has also called up J-league players so that comment doesn't make any sense at all really. He might be sending a message to Hatate to get a move elsewhere but tbh I cant see us keeping him for long regardless. He has progressed immensely with us in his relatively short time though.

YOSUKE IDEGUCHI’S injury curse continued after he was ruled out for three months with a broken ankle.

The Celtic midfielder was crocked on his full debut for loan club Avispa Fukuoka last week.

Ideguchi, 26, now faces three months of rehab as his fresh start in the J-League went horribly wrong.

He made two sub appearances for Avispa before starting against Kashiwa Reysol - only to suffer the break.

Ideguchi’s first 12 months at Celtic were also wrecked by injury - starting with a serious ankle problem suffered on his Hoops debut against Alloa last January.

The former Japan star also picked up a freak leg gash during training at the start of this season and that limited his chances under Ange Postecoglou.