The Celtic All Seasons thread

18 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Celtic FC. Making profits, then distributing them to the needy, all the while winning football matches every week. 

Truly remarkable. 

Imagine you being the first to comment on Celtics healthy financials.

I really wish I had the foresight to have predicted such an unlikely event 🤣

Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

18 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

We are needy. We are in need of lessons in football knowledge and succeeding against all odds. 

It’s why I take notes when I read this thread in all honesty.

16 hours ago, Empty It said:

Lesson 1: Spend 10x the opposition 

Lesson 2: Lord it over the opposition despite the financial advantage 

Lesson 3: when pumped by teams in Europe make sure to mention how they spend more.

Spongebob Squarepants GIF

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

If you’re suggesting by ‘rent free’ that I’m bothered by celtics financials then you’re absolutely right. 

But it is curious that definitely not Tory Celtic fans post a set of interim financial statements as a gotcha to the rest of the league. 

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

If you’re suggesting by ‘rent free’ that I’m bothered by celtics financials then you’re absolutely right. 

But it is curious that definitely not Tory Celtic fans post a set of interim financial statements as a gotcha to the rest of the league. 

If it was a gotcha to the rest of the league I would have started my own thread like most of the attention whores do.

I posted it in a Celtic thread which is supposed to be a place for Celtic fans to discuss Celtic related things. Their financials so happen to be one such thing

You have the option to ignore us and avoid our thread but you don’t in fact you seem to seek out opportunities to come in, take umbrage with everything and whine like f**k. Everyone needs a hobby I suppose 

9 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

If it was a gotcha to the rest of the league I would have started my own thread like most of the attention whores do.

I posted it in a Celtic thread which is supposed to be a place for Celtic fans to discuss Celtic related things. Their financials so happen to be one such thing

You have the option to ignore us and avoid our thread but you don’t in fact you seem to seek out opportunities to come in, take umbrage with everything and whine like f**k. Everyone needs a hobby I suppose 

Lol ok jinky. 

Good news for you is I might actually watch celtics next game. I’ll pretend to be surprised when you win in 2nd gear and score at least 3. 

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Lol ok jinky. 

Good news for you is I might actually watch celtics next game. I’ll pretend to be surprised when you win in 2nd gear and score at least 3. 

Why would you be surprised? That sounds like a typical Aberdeen away result anyway 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Weren’t you the first to comment on them? Unless you mean the first non-Celtic fan, which if that’s the case, kinda proves @Dons_1988’s point that they weren’t posted here for the benefit of Celtic fans. Also supported by the first reply to your initial post…