The Celtic All Seasons thread

Twitter is going mad with this story. Most c***s blaming Liverpool and Celtic supporters for something they might have done on a story probably made up by a Daily Mail journalist. Hearts supporters the other night shouted f**k the Queen so I’m pretty sure any dissent wouldn’t have been confined to two clubs.

A09E997D-AF76-4C3B-9AEB-3887517A046C.jpeg

6 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Twitter is going mad with this story. Most c***s blaming Liverpool and Celtic supporters for something they might have done on a story probably made up by a Daily Mail journalist. Hearts supporters the other night shouted f**k the Queen so I’m pretty sure any dissent wouldn’t have been confined to two clubs.

If they brought booze back we could celebrate her life.😉

Edited by wastecoatwilly

6 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

If that's actually the case, all matches involving these two clubs will have to be postponed between now and a week on Monday, at the earliest.

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

If that's actually the case, all matches involving these two clubs will have to be postponed between now and a week on Monday, at the earliest.

Postponing marches because you’re worried about the crowd reaction?

That’s the sign of a normal country

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

8 minutes ago, BigDoddyKane said:

any news on next weekends games are they going ahead?

I think missing the Livi game will work in our favour. Ange will have made the most of a few extra days to focus on Shaktar

For me we need to get at least a draw if we're looking at getting second the problem is we're not just playing a team,Shaktar have an extra motivation every time they play. 

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

For me we need to get at least a draw if we're looking at getting second the problem is we're not just playing a team,Shaktar have an extra motivation every time they play. 

Yeah I was thinking same, Shaktar clearly last game were motivated beyond the norm 

If we play like we did against Madrid and take the chances better and maybe do the subs slightly earlier I think we can win this game. We looked tired when Madrid scored. Maybe need to refresh just before that. The running some of those players did they need replaced at right time or level drops suddenly.

Edited by BigDoddyKane