The Celtic All Seasons thread

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Learn to use multi-quote you boring, small minded idiot.

Also having the temerity to have a go at people who have the same view as you and to call them toxic considering the lengths you go to dig out Celtic fans just because they are Celtic fans.

Some of us are more than capable of showing respect, you I’m not so sure

Admittedly I'm annoyed and upset that I wasn't reading a statement from the Queen offering condolences for the death of Glasgow Celtic football club, which may have coloured my post. But sir, you really can't accuse someone who stopped supporting Celtic around 1977 as being a 'boring, small minded idiot' I was and I saw the light. Join us 🙂 !

28 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

Admittedly I'm annoyed and upset that I wasn't reading a statement from the Queen offering condolences for the death of Glasgow Celtic football club, which may have coloured my post. But sir, you really can't accuse someone who stopped supporting Celtic around 1977 as being a 'boring, small minded idiot' I was and I saw the light. Join us 🙂 !

I’ll pass, all that pent up resentment doesn’t sound like fun at all. 

sam winchester yawn GIF

47 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

They haven’t but we are the only one causing seethe

Love it 

It’s like those minutes silence’s we’ve done at ibrox over the years when fans in the home end spend the minute staring at the away support, rather than paying their respect, waiting for a murmur or an idiot shouting something to get ultra offended and start booing. Strange behaviour imo. 

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

I’ll pass, all that pent up resentment doesn’t sound like fun at all. 

sam winchester yawn GIF

You learn to live with it .  How do you do that meme thing ? I'm impressed. The guys just constantly yawning !!! And in this week of all weeks . New Prime Minister, Scots crushed on Europe to the tune of 13-0, Queen dead, new King.....it will be the everlasting image . The Yawning Man !  I see it a lot. Folk yawning in my presence .

2 hours ago, Clown Job said:

I’m enjoying the seethe Celtic not turning its Twitter badge black is causing. 

Dunno about Twitter but Hibs facebook account has a black badge...... oh wait a minute that's the new 3rd kit we are trying to flog.

4 minutes ago, AndyM said:

Dunno about Twitter but Hibs facebook account has a black badge...... oh wait a minute that's the new 3rd kit we are trying to flog.

Dont be giving the **** ideas about releasing a special black Queen memorial tap.