The Celtic All Seasons thread

6 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Would never ever call signing a player for £7m and selling for £1m a good move :lol: 

Considering the significance of the injury he sustained and that he looks half the player he was i’m unsure what else you could call it?

I imagine Celtic were all out of crystal balls to foresee such an injury before agreeing his original fee

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Considering the significance of the injury he sustained and that he looks half the player he was i’m unsure what else you could call it?

I imagine Celtic were all out of crystal balls to foresee such an injury before agreeing his original fee

I would call signing a player for £7m and selling for £1m a pure and utter disaster tbh. 

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

I would call signing a player for £7m and selling for £1m a pure and utter disaster tbh. 

Swings and roundabouts, sometimes you develop a player and sell him for 25 million and then sometimes you buy one for 7 million and sell him for 1.

C’est la vie

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Swings and roundabouts, sometimes you develop a player and sell him for 25 million and then sometimes you buy one for 7 million and sell him for 1.

C’est la vie

Fair point too much of the former and not much of the latter recently to be fair.  Theres the £5m striker and goalie just flogged for nowt recently too. 

8 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Fair point too much of the former and not much of the latter recently to be fair.  Theres the £5m striker and goalie just flogged for nowt recently too. 

Barkas is out on loan and Ajeti is still at Celtic unless you mean someone else?

16 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Klimala? We broke even and recouped our fee for him

Apologies.  He just got branded in shitey bunch of signing flops recently.  Actually thought Ajeti was away to the US but seems he’s happy kicking about the reserves.