The Celtic All Seasons thread

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

So it triggers you then. At least now i understand 👍

Well yes if something seems to be Rangers related I am quite interested to give it a read . In the cases of that blog it usually ends up being hilarious into the bargain  

Edited by Forever_blueco

25 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Confused as to why a Rangers fan would read it at all tbh 🤷‍♂️

You're confused as to why I'd read a screenshot of a headline from a Celtic blog posted on a football forum and then laugh at it?

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

You're confused as to why I'd read a screenshot of a headline from a Celtic blog posted on a football forum and then laugh at it?

The poster above answered the question as to why a Rangers fan would read the blog. 

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

The poster above answered the question as to why a Rangers fan would read the blog. 

It’s not really like we have a subscription to the blog 

generally any article on it I have read has came from an online source or a group chat with someone advising something along the lines of  “have a read of this guff” 

Can’t believe I did it, but it seems I’m the 1st in here to actually read that arseholes article. Not so much about rangers after all. 

if only Vicky would do the same before posting his shit. As if anyone that posts on here cares what James Forrest says in his Celtic blog. 

This, tonight, is why the co-efficient has to be nudged up on years when ourselves or Ibrox put together a run and get some positive results. Tonight’s epic embarrassment for Scottish football as Motherwell went out to Sligo Rovers.

I don’t like criticising other teams in Europe (except one, but give them their due; they have done as much for that co-efficient as we have) but what else is there to say? That result is disgraceful. They’ve lost the tie, and lost in both legs of it, to a team from the League of Ireland. That has long terms effects on our game. That cannot be ignored.

Edited by Drew Brees

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Can’t believe I did it, but it seems I’m the 1st in here to actually read that arseholes article. Not so much about rangers after all. 

if only Vicky would do the same before posting his shit. As if anyone that posts on here cares what James Forrest says in his Celtic blog. 

I also read James Forrest's article and deduced that if only Motherwell could've tried a teeny wee bit harder, they might've reached the final of a European competition and, much more importantly, contributed to the much vaunted co-efficient that our two biggest supported clubs valiantly and selflessly built up together, almost as if they were some kind of old firm, dishing out scraps presents to the less fortunate.

If only Motherwell had thought to pull their socks up and redouble their efforts, or perhaps if they were entrepreneurial enough to increase their fan base and income through clinging leech-like to centuries-old historical battles which are totally unrelated to football, Scottish football wouldn't be such a laughing stock.

Here's hoping Hearts and Dundee United try especially hard in their coming games so as not to disappoint Mr Forrest.

7 minutes ago, Squonk said:

I also read James Forrest's article and deduced that if only Motherwell could've tried a teeny wee bit harder, they might've reached the final of a European competition and, much more importantly, contributed to the much vaunted co-efficient that our two biggest supported clubs valiantly and selflessly built up together, almost as if they were some kind of old firm, dishing out scraps presents to the less fortunate.

If only Motherwell had thought to pull their socks up and redouble their efforts, or perhaps if they were entrepreneurial enough to increase their fan base and income through clinging leech-like to centuries-old historical battles which are totally unrelated to football, Scottish football wouldn't be such a laughing stock.

Here's hoping Hearts and Dundee United try especially hard in their coming games so as not to disappoint Mr Forrest.

Seems the p***k is getting exactly what he wants, folk clicking and discussing his dribble. 

Jota looks to be hitting form again early this season, hopefully that continues. Abada looks to be continuing his from from 2nd half of last season.  CB's playing well and scoring. Signs are good, it will be some test the champions league for this team and way we play it could go any way but by feck I am looking forward to it.

This team is a joy to watch.