The Celtic All Seasons thread

Thought we played well yesterday. Welsh passing and awareness has improved and Taylor had a good game. The competition for places is going to keep the players on their toes, the bench was a decent team. Turnbull was good when he came on. Too many misplaced passes by some players at times though and with it early season hard to be critical of that at the moment. I dont think the first pick forward line is settled , Giakoumakis and Abada can easily end up first pick players.. Hatate was great. I thought Mcgregor was excellent he did the simple stufff and kept the team flowing. We are still a bit lighweight though at times. 

Edited by BigDoddyKane

1 minute ago, stressball said:

Not sure why anyone, let alone a Rangers fan would read TheCelticBlog.

Don't you think that they've got a point about all of the other clubs letting celtic down?

47 minutes ago, bennett said:

Don't you think that they've got a point about all of the other clubs letting celtic down?

How would anyone know, you posted a screenshot. 

Edit - please don’t post a link, the guy is an arse. 

19 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Benny reads more Celtic blogs than I do, rumour has it he has the current longest active subscription for The Celtic View. 

I admire the staunch dedication 

Stop trying to sweet talk me.

15 hours ago, bennett said:

Sorry celtic.

FZFb1VuXwAACVZH?format=jpg&name=medium

What the f**k 😂

I get that there are plenty of crackpot bloggers out there from all sides but it’s insane anyone of a Celtic persuasion can confidently claim the European performances of others Scottish clubs are letting THEM down 😂

Edited by AJF

42 minutes ago, AJF said:

What the f**k 😂

I get that there are plenty of crackpot bloggers out there from all sides but it’s insane anyone of a Celtic persuasion can confidently claim the European performances of others Scottish clubs are letting THEM down 😂

Speaking of crackpot bloggers, where’s Andy Muirhead hiding or who’s he blogging as these days?