The Celtic All Seasons thread

4 hours ago, Clown Job said:

That’s it official. 

It’s still a nah from me, I didn’t like the original one and I’m not a fan of this one

I do prefer the clover we have been seeing on the away kits recently over the club badge also 

0879D048-4073-4D32-A30D-53EA94FD4B15.jpeg

Mind you it does look better without the sponsor

94D5CEDD-830D-42CB-AAB2-EA0E670E3608.jpeg

It’s one of those rare transfers where judging by Twitter both sets of fans are delighted and there is no animosity towards the player. Spurs fans are delighted they got money for a perennial loanee who would never get near their first team squad and Celtic fans delighted they’ve signed him permanently as he’s proved he’s a very good defender in the Scottish Premiership.

Smiles all round.

On 10/06/2022 at 19:06, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s one of those rare transfers where judging by Twitter both sets of fans are delighted and there is no animosity towards the player. Spurs fans are delighted they got money for a perennial loanee who would never get near their first team squad and Celtic fans delighted they’ve signed him permanently as he’s proved he’s a very good defender in the Scottish Premiership.

Smiles all round.

Yip pumping them in the champions league would be nice.