The Celtic All Seasons thread

5 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

Take a stroll down to dictionary corner and you'll find it is impossible to equal something that can only be done once. Your claim defies all etymological logic and is simply typical hysterical Old Firm hyperbole.  Celtic's acheivement in 67 was stupendous but don't insult other clubs who have surpassed that acheivement by calling it unequalled.  Advice for you, stick with your eternally tedious game of one upmanship over Rangers, that one you can win.  Don't try and plant yourselves among the greats of European football, no ones buying it.  

Can he f**k 😂

15 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

Take a stroll down to dictionary corner and you'll find it is impossible to equal something that can only be done once. Your claim defies all etymological logic and is simply typical hysterical Old Firm hyperbole.  Celtic's acheivement in 67 was stupendous but don't insult other clubs who have surpassed that acheivement by calling it unequalled.  Advice for you, stick with your eternally tedious game of one upmanship over Rangers, that one you can win.  Don't try and plant yourselves among the greats of European football, no ones buying it.  

So how can any of them have surpassed it if Celtic are the only 1 to have won a quadruple using 11 players of the same nationality and born in the country that team plays in?

Any of these clubs can do this……but they haven’t so it’s a feat that hasn’t been equalled by any of them so unequalled.

Didn’t Sir Alex Ferguson also refer to the Lisbon Lions as the greatest feat in football? I think his opinion may hold a little more weight that yours on the matter also

Idiot Reaction GIF

Edited by Jinky67

Just now, bennett said:

Ranger going to Seville seems to have unhinged our green n grey friends. 

Just out of interest. How many Sevco fans made it out to Seville?

Was it more or less than Celtic took to Seville?

Surely that is a good measure of how big the clubs are in comparison.

2 hours ago, Lionsof67 said:

Hail Hail to the lions, the greatest team to ever come from scotland.

Champions of Europe 67!

Celtic winning in Lisbon was ground-breaking.  A triumph for the whole of Scotland and one I remember with great fondness.

What are your own memories of 1967, mate?

22 minutes ago, bennett said:

Ranger going to Seville seems to have unhinged our green n grey friends. 

Tbqh it seems to have unhinged more Rangers fans going to Seville if they were prepared to drink from toilets at the first signs of a little dehydration.

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Tbqh it seems to have unhinged more Rangers fans going to Seville if they were prepared to drink from toilets at the first signs of a little dehydration.

Stinky67 in 'We're not unhinged it's them' shocker.  I never expected this tit for tat pish...

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Stinky67 in 'We're not unhinged it's them' shocker.  I never expected this tit for tat pish...

Stinky67 😂 How does one recover from such a burn? 

And Kinky in ‘posting in a Celtic thread after greeting like a child about Celtic fans posting in the Follow Follow thread’ shocker

Unlike you though i did expect your tit for tat pish….it’s what you do 😉

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Slowly, I think.  Still, it won't stop your Rangers obsession.

You give yourself way too much credit old boy and i would have expected something more cutting from someone with such a colourful vocabulary.

And on the topic of obsession you seem to be in the wrong thread, i know how much that grinds your gears so i’ll put it down to you having a senior moment.

Off you trot now